He nearly ripped the door off its hinges, his emerald eyes landing on the soft blue duvet that was wrinkled underneath George's and Quackity's very naked bodies, pressed up against each other. He could see Quackity's cock sinking into his boyfriend's hole, the hickies on his neck.

Dream saw red.

He stomped over and tore Quackity off of George, his grip bruising the male's wrist. "Get the fuck out of here before I tear you to pieces." He seethed, shoving him back harder than he should've.

"Ugh-" Quackity's back collided with the wall, making him wince. "Okay, okay, I'm out of here-" He hurriedly scooped up his clothes and rushed out of the room, not wanting to be a victim to Dream's anger and possessiveness.

Once he was out of sight, Dream's fiery gaze turned to the male laying back on the sheets before him. He was a sight to behold:

His cheeks tinted pink, neck covered in a spattering of hickies and small bites. His thighs laid apart from when Quackity had been kneeling between them. His ass clenched around air, trying to clamp down on something.

Dream watched as George bit his lip, spreading his legs wider with a hungry look in his eyes. The silence stretched between them before the brunet spoke up.

"Are you going to fuck me or should I call Quackity back to finish the job?"

Dream scowled at him, climbing onto the bed. George yelped, jolting when his hair was yanked back forcefully. "You're a fucking slut, spreading your legs for any man with a dick big enough to satisfy you." He hissed, making no effort to hide the malice in his tone. He pulled harder at his hair, making George whimper.

He watched him with calculating eyes. "This is what you wanted, huh? For me to get all riled up and angry? So I'd throw you around, treat you like a little fuckdoll." He leaned closer, peering at George as he shivered in anticipation, eyes lidding.

George shakily licked his lips, letting out a soft exhale. "Mm- Maybe-" He looked up at Dream through his lashes, chewing at his already reddened lips.

Dream chuckled darkly, unbuckling his pants. "You're gonna regret that, slut." He muttered, tugging his cock from his boxers.

His boyfriend didn't answer, wetting his lips with his tongue as he watched Dream stroke his dick.

Dream's eyes followed the movement, and he dragged George closer, kneeling over his chest.

"Open up, whore." He spat, jerking off slowly. George opened his mouth, sticking his tongue out and bracing himself for the rough throatfucking he knew he was going to get.

And Dream delivered. He thrust down into George's warm mouth with a groan. "Watch your teeth." His boyfriend moaned around his cock, sucking a bit and making sure his teeth were covered. Dream scooted closer, pushing more and more of his length into George's mouth. The brunet gagged, tearing up as it pushed down into his throat. He didn't have much experience with deepthroating, but he could only take it, pinned down by Dream's body weight on his chest.

Dream grinded his hips forward, bottoming out. He gripped George's hair, pressing his nose up against his lower belly. He groaned, feeling George choke on his cock. The feeling of his throat spasming around him was incredible.

Tears rolled down George's cheeks as he choked, but his leaking erection proved just how much he was enjoying it. God, he loved having his mouth stuffed with cock, and Dream's cock fit perfectly. That is to say, it was huge, stretching his throat and making his jaw ache.

"Mm. I can see my cock inside your throat, Georgie." He murmured, wrapping a hand around his neck. There was a noticable bulge in George's throat, where Dreams cock was.