"Are you crying now, doll? Love the taste of another man's dick?" Dream sighed into his ear, fucking him with enough force that Karl gagged a few times. George shuddered as his cock passed over a certain spot, his increasingly loud moans only pleasuring Sapnap further. "Oh? Here?" Dream tilted his hips slightly, pounding into his lover at the perfect angle to hit his prostate.

George whined around the dick in his mouth, tensing up as he clawed at Quackity's thigh. His eyes squeezed shut tight as he shook, spilling his load down Karl's throat. Karl worked him through his orgasm, sucking light and tonguing the tip of his cock. He swallowed down every drop, pushing his tongue into the tip of George's cock beyond his orgasm and making him shake harder.

He dug his nails into Quackity's and Sapnap's thighs, wailing as Karl played with his oversensitive body. It didn't help that Dream wasn't letting up on the rough pounding, making his brain go haywire each time Karl's tongue toyed with his slit.

Dream kept a careful eye on George, watching him. Once satisfied knowing that George hadn't tapped out and was still okay, he continued and went rougher, taking a sadistic delight in watching his thin body shudder and his eyes roll back. "God, he looks so pretty like that, doesn't he, Dream?" Sapnap grinned, rubbing his thumb over George's cheek while he fucked his throat raw. Dream made a noncommittal noise of agreement, groaning and determined to leave hand shaped bruises all over George's hips and thighs.

"His lips were just made for cocksucking, weren't they, babe?" Quackity laughed, peeling George's hand off his thigh. "Dumb slut can't jerk me off properly anymore. Here, Karl, scoot over." He slotted himself where Karl was, and instead pushed George's thighs together tight, slinging his legs over one of his shoulders.

George couldn't think straight, barely making an attempt at sucking Sapnap off. He whined, feeling Quackity's dick slip between his soft thighs and start fucking them. The dual sensation of his dick rubbing against George's and the harsh fucking he was receiving was almost enough to tip him over again - but Karl leaning down and wrapping his lips around his tip again was what did it.

He let out a garbled cry, less cum came out than before but Karl dutifully swallowed it down. Sapnap grinned down at him, swiping the hot tears away from his glassy eyes. "Pretty baby, are you crying? Can't take it no more?" He cooed, grinding into his mouth. It was an out, an option to tap out if he needed, disguised as dirty talk. George shook his head, lightly sucking to let him know he was fine. He felt like he was going mad from all the stimulation, but that was exactly what he wanted.

He got tossed back and forth between Dream and Quackity - everytime Dream thrusted forward and hit his prostate, Quackity would rub up against his sore cock, and then Quackity would thrust against him and push him back against Dream's cock. It was an endless loop, and the way that Karl's tongue was gliding over his cockhead felt ethereal.

Sapnap groaned and came down George's throat, forcing him to swallow quickly so he wouldn't choke on his cum. As soon as he pulled out, George let out loud cries of pleasure and unintelligible pleas. His voice cracked, rough and raw after getting throatfucked. "Ghh- Oh, god.. o- oh!" He clung onto Quackity and Sapnap, shaking like a leaf.

"You ready, George?" Quackity pulled away, spreading George's shaking legs again. Dream slowed down to a stop, though he was still achingly hard inside of his boyfriend. "Y- Yeah.." He nodded, closing his eyes and leaning back comfortably against Dream. They had all discussed this beforehand.

George sucked in a breath, feeling Quackity press against his already used, stuffed entrance. He forced himself to relax, gasping as the tip slid inside. "Uhn..! Oh god, fuck..." He let out a strained whimper, clutching onto Karl's hair. "Y- You're so- so big-" He gasped out, stretched open as Quackity slid deeper. He squeaked, hands grasping tighter at Karl's hair when Quackity's dick slid against his prostate. The white hot pressure made his head spin, hips aching as Quackity slid the last few inches inside, bottoming out.