Prologue

"Takuya. Hibiki Takuya." he said.

Once I heard that name, I felt a shiver through my body and I remembered the final battle; the battle between my comrades and Gridman; the one where I lost everything.

Years ago...

Together, we were the most powerful in the world. We had our kaijus and nobody could've stopped us from destroying everything; that is until Gridman and his allies showed up.

He, alongside Dynazenon and Gridknight, fought every one of our kaijus and defeated them with no difficulty. We would send out kaiju after kaiju, but they would take them down as well; with every defeat, we were enraged.

We knew that alone, we wouldn't be able to defeat any of them. All of us combined our powers and created a single kaiju, one powerful enough to challenge them.

It fought well; it knocked Gridknight to the ground, broke Dynazenon apart, and injured Gridman. Our frowns turned to smiles as we watched them fall, one by one.

We saw a glimpse of victory, but it faded away once we saw Gridman rising up and gaining a power we never knew he had. Dynazenon and Gridknight merged with Gridman and together, they became an unstoppable force.

	We felt the intensity of their combined power; Gridman was now able to stop our kaiju and defeat all of us

We felt the intensity of their combined power; Gridman was now able to stop our kaiju and defeat all of us. With no other choice, we offered ourselves to our kaiju and gave it a boost in strength; we had to survive, we had to win, we had to defeat Gridman no matter the cost.

Our kaiju and Gridman fought, each one landing a blow to the other back and forth. It seemed close, but neither of us could give up just yet.

We prepared one final attack and so did they. We shot an energy beam towards them and it collided with theirs; we all focused and tried to push back, but they were too strong. Their energy beam engulfed ours and it quickly came toward us.

I looked around me and I saw my comrades. They didn't show fear, but I knew that we were all terrified of death. Even with all our effort, it was to no avail; we had failed.

The energy beam hits our kaiju and we slowly break apart. My comrades groan and scream in pain as they slowly die.

I grunted and I looked in the eyes of Gridman. Gridman...even if I die, even if I don't, I'll make sure I get my revenge!

A bright light consumes us all and I knew it was the end. Or so I thought...

I woke up in an alleyway, injured and enraged. I looked up to see Gridman standing there, looking at the sky with the sun shining upon him.

I grunted and I punched the ground. Damn you...Gridman!!!

Gridman disappears, then I slowly try to get up. I held onto the wall and I slowly walked out of the alleyway. I...won't die just yet! I must...get my revenge! Then, I stepped on something and I looked down; I moved my foot and I was surprised at what I saw.