34 • L A K E

"Mom this food is gross," Mateo says throwing the rest of his food away

"Listen we barely have food" mom chuckles throwing her food away

Mom is usually a great cook but with the limited amount of food we have, her food tonight was pretty awful. She made canned corn and mashed potatoes, except the mashed potatoes were made with water and salt and it just felt grainy and I felt like I was eating wood or ass.

How do you know what ass tastes like?

We don't question that...

"You guys want to go to the lake and swim?" Maggie questions

"OH MH GOD YES!" I exclaim and mom plucks her ears and dad just stares at me with a glare smeared on his face. "Sorry!" I mumble.

I walk up to the fridge and grab a water bottle and chug it down then exiting the RV. I walk into the tent and dig into my suitcase digging for a bikini. I only have a few more clean ones but I grab the pink and yellow colored flower set bikini. I then take off my puffer vest jacket and then lift my arms to remove the sweater from my body. Then I untie my sneakers sliding them off of my feet then slide my jeans off.

Chanel's Outfit

I slide my arms through the bikini top and start to tie a little bow in the front then slide on my bottoms trying to tie each side of the bottoms, making sure to tie it tightly so they don't untie or slip off of my body

I slide my arms through the bikini top and start to tie a little bow in the front then slide on my bottoms trying to tie each side of the bottoms, making sure to tie it tightly so they don't untie or slip off of my body. I grab a small necklace that has a smiley face on it and put it around my neck to match the bikini, I then grab my beach towel throw it over my shoulder, and exit the tent.

Maddie was already dressed in her bikini, she was wearing a full black one-piece that shows the sides of her skin.

I make eye contact with them and grab the sandals that I left in front of the text and slide them onto my feet. We begin walking over to the lake and set our things down on the deck.