14 • M I L E S

What the fuck is wrong with me? Why am I getting so upset with the way Dean is treating me? I mean for fucks sale Chanel he treats every girl like this, what made me think he would treat me differently?

Before I exit the shower I run my head under water and stay there with my eyes closed. Why after three years of me not having feelings for Dean they all of a sudden want to come back I to my life? I can't allow myself to let that happen, if that means I'll have to be a bitch towards Dean then so be it.

If that means I have to find a guy to distract me towards how I feel towards then, so then fucking be it. I can't fall in love with my brother's best friend. Not that I am because that's no where near how I feel for him, I mean to be completely honest I barely know the guy.

Me and Dean never really talked and if we did it was about how we hate each other or yelling at each other because we were doing something that was annoying the one of us. I never sat down with Dean and had conversations with Dean until he came over the first day. Until we sat there and actually got along. Of course that didn't last long.

As I exit the shower I dry myself then put my hair up in the towel and start moisturizing my face as well as putting some lip gloss. I then grab  my khaki cargo pants and put them on along with a beige graphic T-shirt pairing the outfit with white air forces.

Chanel's Outfit

I exit the bathroom and see Dean

I exit the bathroom and see Dean. He was wearing baggy black jeans and a white shirt with an olive green button-up top. His chain was peeking through and I couldn't help but stare at how good he looked.

"You done staring? Or should I get naked?" Dean mocks

"Shut up Dean"

"Monochromatic outfit today?" He questions staring at my outfit and then back at my eyes

I simply just nod and walk out of the room walking to the kitchen and grabbing a bowl and cereal.

"Where's mom and dad?" I ask as Mateo walks into the kitchen

"They went out to get some groceries since we'll be here for a bit"

I simply just nod and sit on the kitchen stool pouring myself cereal and milk. Not expired, by the way, I checked the date.