21 • P O O L • D A Y

"Come on gummy bear join us!" Miles says following me around the kitchen

"Absolutely not miles"

"Please do it for me"

"No"

"why?"

"I can't swim Miles" I confess

"You're kidding" he looks at me as if he had just been hit by a train

"No"

"Okay how about this, you join us but avoid the actual pool"

"what's the fun in that?"

"We're using water guns and water balloons" he smiles

"fine" I groan

"YES!!" he says jumping up in the air and running to the sliding doors opening them and allowing himself outside to the yard of the Air BNB.

I make my way to the bedroom and walk to the nightstand where I packed bathing suits just in case my family went to a water park, they know I don't do pools so we usually do other water-related things when we go to water parks.

I moved some bathing suits around not sure on which one to grab since I brought a bit too many, I'm indecisive okay, I couldn't just bring like five. I mean for fucks sake I own like fifty bathing suits.

After finally scrambling through some pieces I pick up a green two-piece set that has little gold chains under it as a bit of bling.

The suit doesn't show much cleavage but it's not a big deal since I'm not the most confident person out there. I mean I may be hot from time to time but I never have the pure confidence to always show my boobs to everyone.

I mean they literally have not grown since freshman year, they're not too big but not too small.

I then walk over to the closet and grab a fleece long-sleeved knit sweater and throw it over the bathing suit.

Chanel's outfit