33 • H I K E

The tent's zipper unzips and I feel a tap on my shoulder, I groan in annoyance turning around holding onto my stuffed frog, and falling back asleep

"Guys wake up!" Maggie whisper shouts and taps me again

I groan and turn back around this time laying on Dean and at that time Maddie kicks my leg causing me to groan in pain and I slowly start to open my eyes wiping them to adjust to the light.

I sit up now looking at Maddie

"We're getting ready to go out your parents wanted me to wake you guys up," she says pinching the bridge of her nose

I look over at Dean and smirk then look back up at Maddie.

"I don't like that face, what do you have in mind?"

"I'm going to prank Dean" I whisper

I quickly get up and Maddie laughs leaving the tent and closing the zipper back up. I open my suitcase and begin to look for an outfit for the day.

It was a bit cold out, I would know since I am outside and I did sleep outside. I dig through my tops and pull out an off-white long-sleeve oversized crewneck. Then go through my hands and grab some baggy khaki jeans and tie them with a cropped light forest green puffer vest jacket. Next, I open the bag where I have all my shoes and pull out my off-white Nike's.

Chanel's Outfit

I look over at Dean and he's still sound asleep now snoring quietly

I look over at Dean and he's still sound asleep now snoring quietly. I walk over to the other side of the tent and grab my toothbrush and toothpaste.

I smile and then exit the tent unzipping it and exiting the tent. Once I'm out of the tent I zip it back up and I'm met by my parents, Mateo and Maddie. I smile and walk into the RV and enter the bathroom turn on the water a bit and run toothpaste along the brush.

Once I apply the toothpaste I close it set it down on the sink and begin to brush my teeth. I look in the mirror while I brush my teeth slowly fixing my hair with my empty hand and running it through some of the knots.