9 • S H A R I N G

I swear to god if this summer can't get any worse

I swear to god if this summer can't get any worse. Oh wait! IT DID! I have to share a bed with my brothers best friend.

I am seriously going to commit suicide. Oh babes. Please don't.

I grab my phone to complain to May about the situation that I'm currently in but Dean grabs the phone out of my hands.

"Dean give me my phone! Your like a damn toddler!" I whisper yell

"You are not going to text your best friend and complain about me"

"I would never talk to her about you. You're irrelevant"

"Right" he chuckles and throws himself on the bed causing me to fly up and fall on top of him since I was already seated on the bed.

I gasp and freeze where I'm at not knowing what to do, I mean Dean is shirtless and I still have to change out of these clothes. He had no problem changing in front of me because I've seen him... well... naked already but dude that doesn't mean I'm comfortable seeing you naked again.

Now relax I didn't see his dick again, although I have to admit my eyes were blessed that day, at least girl- nope we are not getting into the subject of Dean Walton having sex with other girls by talking about his dick. Right.

"Parker" he says knocking me out of my thoughts causing me to look at his eyes

"Yeah?" I force out due to the fact that I suddenly became liquid. What the hell is going on me with me

"You're Uh.. on me" Dean says looking down at me.

"Oh right" I say with a slight chuckle and try to move but my body won't let me. I try with all my force by moving around but it physically won't let me stand up. I blame that on the fact that I completely realized. Is it bad that I really want Dean to fuck me right now. Like I wanna know what the girls are talking about now. Especially in the position I'm in...

No actually I take that back. Dean Walton I do not want to fuck you, you are my brothers best friend, I won't allow that, he wouldn't allow that. Not only that but the walls in here are thin as hell, just because we're in a bedroom doesn't mean they can't hear us.

Oh my God im thinking about having sex with the number 1 guy I hate the most. Kill. Me. Now.

I continue trying to get up and I simply just can't

"Parker stop moving like that" he groans

What the fuck did I just hear. Oh fuck im moving all around his- yup

"Oh my god, im sorry!" I whisper

"Get up!" He whispers yells

"Dean I can't! My body won't let me!"

As I continue moving my body around to get up I hear another groan from him and he throws his head back, come on Chanel get up! As I begin to give up I feel two hands grab my waist and push me onto the bed causing a slight gasp to release from the breath that I'd had been holding.