15 • I N T R O D U C T I O N

After what felt like forever, we finally park at the Clearwater Aquarium

After what felt like forever, we finally park at the Clearwater Aquarium. This aquarium has always been so beautiful, but it was mainly famous for the Dolphin Winter. Which sucks because we won't be seeing her today.

Winter was a bottlenose dolphin, she was known for having a prosthetic tail. On November 10, her condition was critical. During preparation for an exploratory surgery winter sadly passed away due to intestinal torsion, meaning her intestines had twisted deep in her intestine. On November 10 at approximately 8:00 p.m. local time, Winter died at the age of sixteen.

That's enough sappy stories though, I get to see Miles! After seven fucking years I get to see my second best friend. He always got along with me and May, we were the power trio. When people say trios don't work I laugh because we did, there was never a single moment where we left each other out.

If we felt left out we would tell each other how we felt at the exact moment and solve it. But that was never really an issue, we always figured out our ways. We always did something each one of us wanted to do, one day it would be my idea, the next May and the following Miles. Mateo was close with us too, but since he was two years older than me and May and only a year with Miles he wouldn't always hang it with us since he had a lot of school work.

Miles was in the same grade as us, the only thing that was different was that he stayed back in kindergarten. We all were so close though, our personalities were literally about the same yet different. We were never bored, we never ran out of things to talk about. It was just good times every day.

That was until we found out that Miles was moving to Florida. At such a young age we promise we'd always talk that we wouldn't forget one another, but once we grew older it had become difficult and we sort of just ended up going our separate ways. But Miles was never forgotten, in some conversations me and May had we would end up talking more about Miles and what he's doing now, rather than talking about us.

Miles was the highlight of our group, he was almost a parent figure. But a lean back and chill one. All since he moved we lost touch, I changed my phone number but safe to say all my contacts stayed. Reaching out to miles today was surely a great idea, even though I was kind of using him to get back at Dean.

I step out of the car and find Miles waiting for us in the entrance. I scream and run over to him hugging him and jumping up and him grabbing my ass to support me. Let me tell you, Miles was hot in fifth grade, he sure aged like fine wine, I was always jealous of his looks when we were younger. He would always tell me I was beautiful in my own way, he always gave me and May that confidence, mainly me though just because I was always complaining I looked so ugly compared to the two of them.

Miles had brown fluffy hair, it was long but not past the ear. His jaw was sharp, he had one blue eye and the other was hazel. His eyes come from his mom. He was buff with slight muscles and had two little earrings and a silver cross necklace with one silver ring.