"You're always prepared right?" Dream smirks, as he begins to move his hands closer to George's crotch. "Y-yes. Always..." George submissively stutters out as he's scared about what Dream is about to do next. "Well then...let me look as your pathetic face..." he harshly answers while moving his hand down to George's entrance slightly teasing it, before roughly thrusting one finger inside.

He smilingly looks at George squinting his eyes together. "Shhh...that's just the start~you gotta get used to this..." Dream tells. "Mhmm~ keep going." George whines out, while pressing his teeth together. "Oh I will..." the blond groans out, while pushing the second finger inside. "Yeah...you like that don't you?~" Dream smirks at George smiling through the pain.

George just slightly nods, pressing his hands to the ground to push himself a bit more to lean back, making dreams fingers roughly thrust into him. "Oh~patient..." Dream grins, while spreading his fingers apart, stretching the brunettes hole.

"Fuck~" George moans out. "M-mm two...and already whiny?" Dream smiles at the brunette, while he adds a third finger. "N-no no...I'm fine~" he groans back. "Yeah...now turn around little boy" he whispers, as he sees George's cock grow on front of him. "O-okay" George submissively stutters out.

Dream slowly removes his fingers, before George gets up his knees and and turns around to hold onto the bathtub edge. He arched his back and lets the water run down his upper body. The brunette slightly begins to shiver at he feels a bit cold now. "Aww- is the little boy cold?" Dream asks, while turning the whirl mode on for the water to get a bit warmer. "I'll make you feel really warm...don't worry~" he grins, while also getting onto his knees.

He lays one hand on George's waist and with the other he takes his already hardened cock and rubs it against George's wet slit, teasing his already stretched entrance. The brunette lets out some slight moans and lays his head onto his hands. Without any warning, Dream thrusts his cock into George, making him whine. "Aaw...did that hurt?~" Dream smilingly asks.

George tho just moans out loudly as Dream keeps thrusting into him. George's hard dick keeps hitting against the water surface, while Dream penetrates into him. The friction the water caused, together with Dream roughly hitting against his prostate, makes it hard for him to not just explode.

George just hums, while trying to keep it together, as it feels like dreams length is tearing him apart. "Calm down boy~" Dream whispers before going even faster. The brunette heavily breathes in and out, just before he comes all into the water. His cum squirts out of his dick, mixing all up with the water.

Dream hears the splashy sound and tells "So...so..." He doesn't stop and keeps going until he comes all inside his boy, making both of them moan out loud again. "Don't move.~" Dream groans out, while pulling out his dick. He sees his own cum leak out of George's hole.

He splashed a bit water from the bathtub onto George's ass and strokes over his cheek. "Oh~so red" he smiles, as he sees how red George's ass got from their flesh hardly hitting against each other. The blonde slowly leans forward to give it a small kiss, before giving it a hard slap. "That was just the beginning George~" he whispers, while thrusting three of his fingers into George's hole. "Mmh~" is the only thing George is able to whine out.

Dream just keeps stretching George, by adding a fourth finger, spreading them all apart. It makes George whine and his eyes are leaving tears. He lifts his head up a bit and hardly holds onto the edge of the bathtub. "Shhh~ you don't deserve better you fuck hole" Dream angrily tells while adding his last finger into George, to push his whole fist inside.

George can't hold himself anymore. It hurts but also feels good. He cries and moans at the same time, squinting his eyes together, biting on his own teeth. The blondes hand fulfilling his body, makes him feel how painful love can be. "You like that, don't you?~" Dream smiles and begins to push his fist in an out of George. Over and over.

“F-yes~” George lets out a slutty moan, while arching his back even more. George can't stop himself from getting hard again, as Dream penetrates his prostate, by roughly punching his fist into the small boy. "Oh~" Dream groans out, while reaching for George's stiff length with his other hand. He roughly grabs it and strokes it. "Nnn~ please!" George whines as it feels like his insides are getting rearranged by Dream pushing part of his arm further inside the brunette.

"Shut up!" Is the only thing Dream answers and he just keeps thrusting into that fragile boy. Dream just keeps penetrating his prostate until George hurtful comes for the second time. He screams out and lets another load of sperm squirt into the water.

Dream slowly and teasingly pulls his hand out of George, leaving a stretched hole behind. The second Dream lets go of him, George lets himself drop into the warm water, turning to look at Dream. It hurts sitting on his ass. He feels so empty now.

He turns of the whirl mode as he feels so warm and just needs something calm. "Fuck you Dream." He quietly tells while rubbing his eyes, a he just bawled them out. "Lower your tone, little boy. I can still go on." Dream threatens. "S-sorry...can I get out...please?" George goes back to being submissive, as he’s scared of what dream could do next.

"Now that you've asked nicely I'll fulfill you that wish. Let me get you a towel." Dream answers while getting out of the bathtub.
--------------------------
1733 words