Never Hurt You

Sunday, July 24. Morning.

Mamori was lying beside you in bed. He had a satisfied look on his face as he gazed at you lovingly. It was clear the two of you had just been intimate in a bedroom you didn't recognize. He placed a hand on your cheek, gently touching you with his long fingers. "You okay? Was that a first for you?"

You woke up, your heart pounding in your chest. You looked to the side of you and exhaled in relief at the gently snoring Akechi beside you. Was that a nightmare or a vision? You were pretty sure it was a vision, but you were screaming in denial in your head.

"Oh, Goro…" You laid back down and placed a trembling hand on Akechi's cheek. "I love you." You kissed him with small kisses repeatedly on his face, unable to contain the despairing emotions inside you.

Akechi was woken up by the gesture. He seemed a bit confused at first, but then smirked. "What a way to wake up."

You blushed.

"What has my kitten riled up so early in the morning?" Akechi brushed some hair out of your face with the back of his hand. He kissed you on the lips, the kiss lasting several seconds before he pulled away.

"I…" You couldn't bring yourself to speak.

"Was it a terrible vision?" Akechi looked at you with such tender care you broke down.

"I-I had a vision that Mamori-kun, he and I–" Your voice caught in your throat. "That we slept together."

Akechi immediately got on top of you and pinned you down. "I won't let that happen."

"I hated it! I don't want it to happen!" You cried.

"It won't…I promise." Akechi spoke gently as if he was comforting you. "Shh…he won't hurt you. I won't let him hurt you." 

You stopped trembling, feeling safe again from Akechi's comfort. You took a few deep breaths, then wrapped your arms around Akechi's neck. "What do you want for breakfast?"

"Hm? I'll have you," said Akechi as he started kissing your neck.

"Goro, stop," you said. "Be serious."

"No. Just the thought of Mamori violating you makes me want to fuck you senseless."

"Do you need to?" 

Akechi stopped, pulled a bit away, and stared down at your face. "Do you not want it?"

You shook your head. "The vision is too fresh. Later. We can later."

Akechi's brows furrowed in what you could only interpret as a look of worry. "Did he hurt you that badly?"

"Mamori-kun didn't do anything, it was just a dream and it freaked me out," you assured Akechi. "I can't get in the mood, I'm too…"

Akechi kissed you on the forehead and then got off of you. "You don't have to explain." He got out of bed and started picking up the dirty laundry of his that had scattered on the floor last night. "You've only really told me no a handful of times."

You got up and stretched your arms. "Goro, you're always so quick to initiate I never get the chance to myself." You remembered when you initiated in the safe room, and suddenly felt disgusting.

"Are you enjoying it?" Akechi asked as he pulled his shirt over his head.

"Hm? Yes of course, Goro."

"You're not just…letting me do whatever I want because you pity me, right?"

"Of course not! I love you, I don't pity you. I like being with you."

Akechi walked into the bathroom without responding. He returned and finished getting dressed. "We have to talk about the safe room."