Idealistic Lover

Sunday, June 26. Daytime.

You and Akechi had a lazy morning. He wanted pancakes again , which you made for him personally after going to the store. Your mother had not contacted you since the incident with Akechi hanging up on her, but you still received money in your account. Granted, the amount was lessened even more, probably regarding their anger at you. You relayed this to Akechi, who immediately told you he would help take care of you, and for you to stop being so frugal with your money especially when it came to your health. He also said something about how he'd "take care of" the situation, which bothered you a bit, as you knew he had blackmail on them.

You and Akechi were curled up on the couch, the news playing in the background while you mindlessly scrolled your phone. There was more despair-inducing news about the mental shutdowns, but you bore with it because you felt like it was your duty to at least know what the public did and felt about it. You also could easily drown it out because Akechi kept getting a bit handsy with you as you tried to cuddle.

Your phone buzzed. Akechi looked up from where his face was nuzzled into your neck and looked directly at your screen.

"Who texted you?" He asked. His voice was neutral, innocent, but you knew a level of jealousy was under the surface.

"I don't know, I haven't read it yet," you replied, still scrolling the internet for recipes and other interesting posts.

"Read it," Akechi whined, nuzzling your neck again. 

"No," you said. "You can't read my messages."

"Why?" Akechi started kissing your neck.

"Ah, stop," you giggled. "Because…I can't read yours."

"Mine are classified," Akechi breathed.

"Fine, so are mine," you refused.

"What are you hiding from me, hm?" His hands started slipping up your shirt.

"Nothing, god," you said, pushing him off of you. You looked at your phone and checked your messages.

Ann Takamaki

Hey, Y/N! Do you want to hang out with me and Makoto today? We wanted to go somewhere with just us girls. 

You

That sounds great!

Akechi crawled back on top of you. You had to look at your phone over his back.

Ann Takamaki

You can invite Togo-chan too if you want!

You sent a quick message to Hifumi, who agreed to go with you. You all were going to meet in Shibuya.

Akechi nuzzled into your chest. "Mmm what is it?"

"I'm going to go to Shibuya with my friends," you said.

"I'll come with you," he said eagerly.

"No, it's girls only, you have to find something else to entertain you," you said, pushing him off of you so you could get ready to leave.

Akechi pouted. "Fine, I'll just stay here and watch TV all day alone until they inevitably call me to work again."

"Why don't you hang out with Ren?" You suggested as you slipped on your shoes

"'Hang out' with–" Akechi scoffed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Fine. Fiiiine." He grumbled and pulled out his phone from his pocket. 

"Be a good boy," you said, blowing a kiss to Akechi as you left.