Class is in Obsession

Tuesday, June 21. Morning.

Akechi woke you by planting several gentle kisses on your neck and cheek. You giggled and moaned his name, which made him get excited and slide one of his hands up your shirt. His kisses grew more intense, and you were fully awake now from the stimulation.

"Goro…haha…stop…we have school," you said.

"Alarm doesn't go off for another half an hour," he whispered in-between kisses.

You rolled over, facing Akechi. "I just woke up, I look awful."

Akechi kissed you on the mouth. "You're adorable."

"It's not even seven yet and you're already this horny," you scolded. You suddenly felt something press against your leg. "Oh. You're…really horny."

Akechi looked embarrassed, his face blushed. His hair was a disaster, almost as tangled and fluffy as Ren's. He sat up, got out of bed, and went to the bathroom. You rolled back over and closed your eyes to go back to sleep.

Your alarm went off, but you hit the snooze on it. Akechi woke you with a gentle kiss on your lips. He was fully dressed and ready in his uniform. "Good morning."

"Mmm…kiss me again…" you said sleepily.

"When you get dressed," Akechi said, pulling away.

You reluctantly got out of bed and forced yourself to get ready for school. As promised, Akechi kissed you again. You ended up making out against the wall, losing track of time, until Akechi realized you both were going to be late if you didn't leave right that second. You both got breakfast and coffee from a vending machine.

"Another kiss please," you begged at your school gate.

"Someone doesn't know what to do without me," grinned Akechi. "What, do I taste that good?"

"So good, you're my favorite flavor. Now kiss me," you demanded.

Akechi kissed you. His kiss was long and needy, his tongue making it way into your mouth. You knew there were probably people watching you, but you didn't care. In fact, let them watch. Akechi was yours and no one else was allowed to take him from you.

"I love you," you said as your lips parted from Akechi's.

Akechi kissed you on the neck, then whispered, "we can continue this later."

You shuddered, that thought carrying you through your day.

After School

Ren texted the group saying he wanted to meet up to infiltrate Kaneshiro's palace. You asked him if there was anything he could pick up from vending machines or the store before you came. He gave you a list of snacks and drinks, which you then made your way with Yusuke to the school gate. 

Akechi was standing outside.

"Goro? Why are you here? Don't you have work?" You asked.

"I'm helping out this time," he explained. He glanced at Yusuke, his face a bit empty, then he looked back at you. "We're meeting up, right?"

"Yes, I just…" Yusuke seemed a bit on guard. "Never mind. I suppose you arranged this with our leader."

"Naturally," said Akechi with a smile. 

"We need to go to a convenience store first," you said, walking down the street with a goal in mind. The boys followed behind you, Yusuke on one side and Akechi the other. Once again you were in a strange tension sandwich between Akechi and one of your male friends.

Akechi, despite the ominous aura coming from him, was actually well behaved. He even paid for the items, much to your (and Yusuke's) relief. Your funds had been a bit limited lately. Your parents had deducted even more money from your usual allowance. I need a job…