"Yeah, great job, Dream. You're really convincing them with that."

George said in a sarcastic tone, having given up himself at this point. He knew there was no way to salvage this, they knew now.

"Why wasn't I invited to this bath party? When did this happen?"

Sapnap spoke through the mic, making George scoff as he shook his head.

"It didn't happen, I don't know what you're talking about, Sapnap."

Dream said through a horrendously bad lying voice. Practically on the brink of laughter.

George shook his head at him as Dream was trying not to laugh, seeming pretty flustered over what he'd just leaked to the world.

"You are so dumb, Dream. Why would you even say that? What's wrong with you?"

George said, burying his face into his hands. Making him wheeze out another laugh.

"This is so funny."

Dream said, sounding flustered.

"No. It's not funny."

George mumbled, but finding himself unable to hold back the smile that crept up on his lips. Perhaps it was Dream's infectious laughter.

"Well it is kinda funny."

Dream said, trying to convince him. Making George roll his eyes at him.

"When was the bath party!!?"

Sapnap practically yelled, bothered by how little he knew about this.

The chat started spamming about Sapnap being third wheel, and Dream tried moving on to another topic as he was calming down from his flustered laughing.

It was quite difficult to do so at first, though. Their chat only wanted to talk about the 'bath incident', and Dream struggled to think of much else to say in that moment.

George let out a slightly flustered laugh, shaking his head as he adjusted where he laid. Placing both feet in Dream's lap, before resuming to scrolling on his phone.

Dream glanced down at his lap, looking at George wiggling his toes within his socks. Remembering having one of those feet right on his-

"Dream!"

He was snapped out of his thoughts by Sapnap yelling his name.

"What? What is it?"

Dream mumbled, not matching his urgent tone. Registering how George was moving one of his feet a bit closer to his crotch.

"Tell them about my merch drop. Give me promo."

Dream huffed,

"Oh yeah, Sapnap is releasing new merch this weekend, guys. It's limited edition, something he's wanted to make for a really long time, so make sure to be ready for that."

Right as he finished his sentence, he felt George place his foot right on his crotch. Causing his breath to hitch, gaze snapping over to George.

George glanced at him, a darkness in his gaze. Pressing his foot against his crotch, making Dream exhale slightly unsteadily.

Meanwhile, Sapnap was rambling about how people should buy his latest merch and watch his latest YouTube video, trying to get people to subscribe and follow him everywhere.

Dream wasn't listening to a word he said, his breathing picking up as George began to teasingly rub his foot against his crotch, making him grow harder and harder by the second.