Dream grins. “So obedient, aren’t you, boy?”

George feels himself flush red but he nods in agreement anyway, watching as Dream rises to sit on the couch in front of George again. Once he’s sat, he bends down to get a hold of George’s thighs, pulling him towards the couch so that his knees are bent, legs spread and calves against the seat on either side of Dream. George yelps as he’s pulled, helpless against whatever Dream has in mind for him.

George has a full view of Dream like this, still in his work clothes, although he’s ditched his blazer and tie. George can see that his cock is straining against his slacks, evidence of how much this turns him on despite his composed appearance. George is sure he looks a mess in comparison— sweats and t-shirt hiked up from being dragged across the floor, dog collar snug around his neck. He’s half hard, too, excited just thinking about how the scene will play out.

Dream raises one dress shoe-clad foot, bringing it down to rest on George’s crotch.

“How’s this, pup?”

George lets out a squeak at the unexpected contact, then a strangled moan when Dream grinds his foot down ever so slightly.

“D’you think you could get off like this?” Dream questions, holding George’s legs steady as they try to close on their own.

George’s eyes widen. Dream wants him to come like this? It should be humiliating, really, to get off against the sole of a shoe, but George’s cock throbs at the idea. He nods yet again, permission for Dream to have his way with him.

Dream smiles, pleased, and grinds his foot against George’s bulge slowly. George cants his hips up instinctively, chasing the friction. Dream indulges him, pressing down more firmly, making sure the sole slides up the length of George’s cock.

“Such a desperate mutt, huh?” Dream murmurs.

George just whines in response, squirming from his place on the floor. He does feel desperate, like he could come soon.

“Make a mess of yourself, puppy, c’mon.”

George cries out when he does, arching off the floor and kicking his legs. It’s pretty gross, coming in his sweats like this, but the high is so fucking good that George can’t bring himself to care. He pants as he comes down, vaguely registering that he might be just a little more into this than he thought.

“Puppy play?” George looks up from his laptop to look at his boyfriend properly. “Isn’t that when people wear leather dog masks and shit?”

“No!” Dream laughs. “Well, sorry, it can be. I’m more into the power dynamic part, though,” he explains. “But I bet you would look adorable in a collar.”

George huffs out an embarrassed giggle. “You’re so dumb.”

“Would you wanna try it? With me?”

George considers it for a moment. His immediate reaction was to be weirded out, but maybe it wouldn’t be so bad to act like Dream’s pet.

“Yeah, I guess.” He shrugs, looking back down to conceal his reddening cheeks.

“Think about it,” Dream tells him. “We’d start off slow.”

George is curled up next to Dream on the bed, head on his chest. Dream is holding his phone in one hand, the other carding through George’s hair absentmindedly. It’s relaxing, just listening to Dream’s heartbeat. It almost feels like he could fall asleep, but they’ve done this enough times for George to know that this is their foreplay. The knowledge that Dream likely has something new planned keeps him well awake.