“Forever and always.” George mused.

Hands gravitated back down, sitting atop hips and grabbing fistfuls of flesh. Dream let his lips press soft, wet kisses along George’s jaw and down the smooth skin of his neck and shoulder before resting on his collar. His teeth sunk in softly at first, drawing a little noise from George’s throat as the brunet arched against him.

Dream sucked for just a second on the skin before moving to another spot, then another.

“You know, our honeymoon does technically start today…” Dream mumbled against silky skin.

“True.” George giggled, letting out a soft breath at the next bite.

“And you know what people do on their honeymoons?” Dream asked teasingly, dragging his tongue in a thick stripe all the way up to George’s jawbone.

George shivered, “Hm, I’m not sure I know what you mean, love.” He mused, “Wanna show me?”

“Oh, I’d be glad to.” Dream smiled, hushed voice against George’s skin as he leaned up for a kiss.

George’s lips met the blond’s halfway, locking together in a kiss that burned George from the inside. Red hot desperation was quickly funneled into their kisses, turning them wet and rough within moments.

Tongues danced over each other little noises getting lost between their slick mouths. Dream took advantage of George’s guard being down, yanking his towel off fully to expose his still slightly damp skin. George gasped into Dream’s mouth, and Dream took his lip between his teeth softly.

With a soft moan, George pulled back a bit to struggle with the robe tied loosely around Dream. The blond helped him finally, and as soon as the fabric pooled around his hips, George shot back in to continue their kiss with full skin to skin contact.

Dream was warm and soft and fuck, he even smelled good. George could have melted right into the man if they were pressed any closer together.

The lack of fabric between the pair led to many more sounds, moans bit back and dying in their throats as Dream’s cock rubbed so nicely against the curve of his own.

George rolled his hips down, a hand wrapping as much as it could around both of their cocks. He pumped his loose fist a few times, earning a couple soft groans from the blond. Dream retaliated George’s attempt at taking control with a rough grab of his ass, prying his cheeks apart to press a warm finger against his entrance softly.

Dream dipped his finger into George’s soft, pink hole for just a moment, earning a gasp from the brunet.

“God, you look so good from here,” Dream commented breathily.

George’s brow furrowed quickly in confusion until he remembered.

The mirror.

Right.

He turned to stare in the mirror as best as he could, watching Dream’s beautiful hands strain to grope at his ass while his middle finger pressed between to poke at his hole.