tattoos together

Começar do início

“Just give it a couple minutes to dry.” Dream instructed, leaning against the wall with crossed legs.

“Right.”

George’s eyes wandered. Sliding around the room that was ever changing, yet stayed so familiar. New photos of client’s tattoos hung on one wall right above some shelves and drawers stocked with various tattooing trinkets and supplies. The wall adjacent housed a poster with aftercare instructions, and a couple of certificates framed nicely next to a large mirror—

Oh. That was a new feeling.

A low, pulsating vibration began emanating from the toy inside of him, drawing out a long, soft whine from the brunet.

George’s eyes shot over to Dream, who held a little pink remote in an ungloved hand. With a press of a small button, the vibration intensity increased, and George found himself writhing in his seat a bit more than before.

“Should be dry enough.” Dream cocked a brow up, pushing off the wall, “Let’s get this done, baby.”

A new pair of gloves were slid on as George laid back flat, squirming when the dildo shifted deeper inside. His arm was extended, and before he knew it, Dream got to work.

At first, the sharp twinge of the needles digging into his arm brought him back to reality, but soon George found himself enjoying the pain. Stinging lines were drawn on porcelain skin as the fake cock pulsed inside of him at an increasing speed. He couldn’t help the low moan that escaped his throat.

“Be quiet, love.” Dream cooed, not looking up from his intense gaze on George’s stencil, “Don’t make anyone come in to check on us.”

George whined softly in protest, but quickly shut up when Dream gave him a sharp glare. Heat and pressure built up in the tightness of George’s pants and his free drifted lower and lower to hover over his crotch in anticipation. He hummed, a silent question being asked to the blond.

“Go ahead, sweetheart, you can touch yourself.” Dream’s silky smooth words filled George’s senses like warm coffee, “Don’t move too much, though. Don’t wanna fuck this up.”

Slowly, George palmed himself through the fabric of his pants. The added pleasure was just enough to draw out another low moan from the smaller, dick twitching under layers of fabric at his soft touches.

“D-Dream…” George whined his lover’s name into the heated air.

“Yes, baby?” Dream whispered.

Dream’s hands stayed firm on George’s bicep, curling around the muscle and tugging at the skin to give him the smoothest canvas possible. Stingingly hot lines brought way to even hotter wipes, and George was seeing stars.

“It feels… so good.” George commented between soft, desperate mewls.

The blond took a moment away from his work to watch George toy at the hard dick in his pants. Though George’s vision was clouded with the intensity of the pleasure he was receiving, he swore Dream bit his lower lip to hold in a noise.