can i be close to you?

Start from the beginning

Oh.

That kind of repayment.

Dream chuckled low. He made eye contact with George’s dark, half lidded gaze, watching the smaller squirm under him.

“You’re so cute.” Dream cocked a brow up, carding his fingers through George’s hair, “Getting all worked up even though you’re so tired.”

“Shut up.” George groaned.

George’s hips involuntarily rolled against Dream’s thigh, drawing low whines from his throat. Dream could barely hold himself back— if he himself was more awake, he would have fucked the life out of George by now.

Alas, he was exhausted. They both were. But, then again, they were both incredibly pent up, ready to burst with just the slightest of touches.

Dream brought his mouth down to George’s neck, kissing along the soft curves of his pale skin, tracing every mole with his lips. George sighed at the warm kisses, a hand traveling down towards Dream’s hips. He steadied himself against Dream, bucking his hips up lazily to chase any friction he could find.

“You seem so tired.” Dream breathed against his skin, “Let me help you, baby.”

George nodded slowly, eyes fluttering shut as Dream’s hand slid down, carefully caressing the bulge in George's boxers. The fabric was soon tugged down, releasing his reddened cock to bounce against his stomach softly. George whined at the sudden chill, but it quickly melted into moans as Dream’s hand began to stroke his length slowly.

Closed eyes screwed even tighter with each touch blazing a fire through George’s stomach, each kiss on the neck harder than the last. Soft bites turned into hungry, unforgiving ones, ones that left George squirming and whining with a leaking cock.

Small red marks that threatened to turn a dark purple littered his neck, and Dream couldn’t seem to stop himself. The sounds George was making were enough to make his own dick strain painfully in his boxers.

With a quick tug of his own underwear, Dream’s cock was freed as well. His other hand worked to jerk himself off along with George, matching the painfully slow pace he set for the smaller. Precum dribbled from his tip slowly, the salty, sticky fluid dropping onto George’s stomach and mixing with his own.

“Fuck— Can you please go faster?” George whined breathily, hips grinding into Dream’s hand.

A small smile and nod was all Dream gave before picking up the pace, bringing his dick down closer to rub against George’s. The hot contact made both of them moan simultaneously, heat pooling between the two of them.

Dream let a hand wrap around both of their dicks at once, starting to rut against George. George’s mouth fell open in a silent moan as his cock twitched, a pair of small, pale hands reaching down to engulf Dream’s grip. The extra pressure and warmth surrounding Dream’s dick drew out the smallest shaky moan it could from his stomach, followed by a gasp when George started moving as well.