hold you like your mine

Start from the beginning

George caught himself off guard when he pushed his face forwards, meeting Dream in a soft kiss. It lasted barely a second before George pulled back.

“I-I’m sorry, I don’t… I don’t know what I was thinking…” George stumbled over his words, a furious blush on his cheeks.

Wordlessly, Dream pulled George back in, wet lips against wet lips for another kiss. It practically burned through George’s mouth, eyes wide, watching Dream’s eyes flutter shut.

George gave in, melting into Dream’s sweet kiss. It was passionate— hot enough to rival the boiling water that turned his back red.

Dream was an amazing kisser. His tongue grazed George’s ever so slightly, giving George cravings for more, more, more. George’s hands found their way to Dream’s shoulders, resting there as Dream pulled him in by the waist.

“Dream…” George whined breathlessly as they parted.

Dream chuckled at the way George chased after his lips, leaning forward on his tip toes to desperately grasp for just a little more touch. He gave a quick squeeze to George’s ass, which made George whine softly.

“Needy.” Dream let go of the soft handful of flesh in his hand, quickly returning his palm back in a sharp slap.

George gasped, his dick pressing painfully close to Dream’s. It twitched, rubbing against the inside of Dream’s thigh.

“What do you want from me, baby?” Dream whispered into George’s ear.

George felt like he was burning up. “Please… P-please, touch me, Dream.”

“Where?”

“A-anywhere… Everywhere… Please.”

In an instant, Dream pulled him back into a feverish kiss. Their tongues explored more desperately, gasping breaths with open mouths. Dream let his hand fall to trace George’s dick softly, smiling into the kiss when he felt it twitch. George moaned into Drram’s mouth, bucking his hips.

“Like I said,” Dream managed between heavy kisses, “Needy.”

George held back his comments, bringing a hand down to grasp his cock. Before he was able to, though, Dream grabbed his wrist tightly.

“I thought you wanted me.” Dream shot him a dangerous look, “If you want to do everything yourself, go back to the fucking couch.”

George’s spine filled with electricity. The words combined with the tight grip around his arm brought a small whimper to his lips.

“N-no.” George looked apologetically to Dream, “I’m sorry. I won’t do it again.”

“Good.”

Dream didn’t let go, just maneuvered their bodies until George was pressed up against the cool, wet tile. George winced at the feeling, but didn't get the chance to complain much before Dream changed their positions again.