make me work for it

Start from the beginning

Even though he loved when George took control once in a while, the blond made up his mind that today would not be the day. He grabbed the brunet’s waist, flipping them over, and continued kissing George. He made sure the other was digging his nails on his shoulder as he needed to breathe between the fiery kiss they shared.

Tongues moving in and out, teeth clawing on each other’s lips, Dream finally pulled away and straightened himself. George let out a whine but didn’t say any further as he knew he should be good if he really wanted Dream to fuck him.

When they walked out to their booths, it was empty and there was a note on the table. It said that he had to be somewhere urgently and that everything was paid so they need not worry.

Seeing that, the brunet wasted no time in hurrying out of the café, holding his boyfriend’s hand and practically shoving Dream in the driver’s seat while him sitting in the passenger’s. Dream swore that he never drove faster than he did today. His hands weren’t stable and he was getting impatient more than ever. Reaching their 14th story penthouse building, the two entered the empty elevator.

Once the doors of the elevator shut, Dream grabbed both of George’s wrists and pinned them above his head. He could feel George getting hard in his pants, he never got enough of seeing George in such a pathetic state. Grinding against the brunet and kissing him passionately, the blond made up his mind that he would be really rough today.

“You better prepare I’m gonna fuck you so hard princess,” Dream said, almost out of breath.

“What type is ‘so hard’ exactly?” panting, the brunet questioned as Dream was leaving bruises down his neck.

“God you’re such a fucking whore,” he carried the brunet, as his legs hung on either side of Dream and the doors opened to reveal their shared penthouse.

He could’ve taken him to the couch or the bedroom but Dream had other plans. He led them to the glass dining table and propped the brunet on top of it. Maybe that wasn’t the brightest idea but being so rich meant that ruining things around the house would be no problem. As impatient as he was, he didn’t start undressing. He simply sat on the chair, rest his elbows on the armrest and eyed George.

The brunet furrowed his brow and formed a confused expression but when he met those verdant eyes he knew exactly what was hiding behind them. He let his feet touch the ground and got off from the table. Bruising his lower lip he straddled Dream’s lap. The blond harshly gripped his waist and he let his arms wrap around the younger man’s shoulder. Their lips immediately met and Dream thrust his hips upwards. A whimper escaped the brunet’s mouth but it was muffled by the intense kiss they shared.

The air smelled of their mixed exotic perfumes arousing the two even more. George hastily unbuttoned the blond’s shirt and threw it somewhere, forgotten for the day. His hands found the blond locks and gripped them, as Dream continued leaving marks on the brunet’s neck.

Dream didn’t hold back, sucking, licking and kissing every inch of exposed skin he could find. And George didn’t hold back the whimpers and moans. In fact, he knew he looked pretty doing it; he knew the blond loved it. “Ahh Dream,” he moaned as the blond gripped his wrists and held it behind his back. George tried to break free from the grip, knowing that if he tried to do so Dream will treat him harsher.

And Dream did do as George wished. “You don’t wanna follow my orders yeah? How about I tie you up, you’d like that wouldn’t you, dirty little whore.” The degrading words made George roll his eyes and let out a lewd moan as his hard dick twitched in his pants. The control Dream had over George was what aroused the brunet the most, but every time a derogatory word was directed to him, he obeyed as submission clouded over him.