pretty kitty, sweet puppy

Bắt đầu từ đầu

“Get your collar, kitty. Whores like you don’t get fucked until they earn it,” Dream demanded, raising his eyebrow as George hissed under his breath.

“Why don’t you get the collar, Dreamie? You’re so eager to fuck that slutty pup in your arms without making him earn it,” George pouted, ears flattening against his head. Dream gently set Sapnap down, watching as the ravenet slowly came out of subspace.

“Slutty pup?” Dream repeated, climbing on to the bed and gripping the kitty’s delicate ears. “Don’t forget, you’re below him kitty. I should just let my pup destroy you. And you’d like it, wouldn’t you? His fat, puppy cock destroying you’re little kitty pussy?”

George bit his lip to stifle a sound, clenching his legs to provide a bit of friction. “Puppy’s too dumb to fuck me good, I touched his tits once and he was submitting under me. I could fuck him better than you could,” he smarted, looking over at Sapnap. He was almost fully out of subspace, crawling over to join the duo.

Dream yanked George’s panties down, gripping his hard cock in an aggressive manner. “With this little thing? Aw, baby, you’re so funny. This little cock can’t do anything.”

George opens his mouth to protest, but all that comes out is a broken moan. It would be dumb to argue, Dream muses, as his hand completely covers the boy’s cock.

Finally woken up, Sapnap crawls behind George and hugs around his waist. He nibbles at the kitty’s neck, still sweet with him as always. Although he was technically above George in their relationship dynamic, he could never bring himself to dominate the kitty.

Dream let go of George’s cock, satisfied with the slight glaze in George’s eyes. He motioned for Sapnap to hold the kitty’s legs apart and up, eyeing his pretty pink hole. It was shining with the natural slick he produced, his hole fluttering uncontrollably as another bit of slick rolled out.

“Look at my kitty’s pussy, pup. It’s so wet, he’s so desperate for a cock to fill him up. I don’t think he deserves my cock yet, but I’ll let you fuck him if you want to,” Dream offers, watching how Sapnap’s eyes light up. “But you have to be careful with my property.”

The words cause a broken mewl to fall from George’s mouth, falling deep into subspace. His tail curls around Dream’s wrist, holding it there for a sense of stability. Sapnap maneuvers them so George is on his hands and knees, his arms quickly giving out and leaving him ass up. Dream coos at how pathetic his kitty’s become, spreading his cheeks and showcasing his wet hole. Sapnap is nearly drooling beside him, rubbing against Dream’s arm.

“I wanna lick his pussy, Dreamie. Please, let me taste his sweet slick, I promise I’ll be careful,” Sapnap begs, ass shaking as his tail attempts to wag. Dream pretends to contemplate it for a second, before nodding slowly.

“Of course, pup, open his sweet little pussy up with your tongue, okay? Then you can breed him full of your pups,” Dream teases, watching as Sapnap immediately descends onto the kitty, licking up his slick like it’s his only job in the world.

George had been quietly whimpering and mewling the entire time, but once Sapnap began to eat him out he screamed, sobbing brokenly as his legs shook with the intensity of his pleasure.

Dream reveled in watching his boys, simply rubbing absentmindedly along Sapnap’s back for a bit. Eventually, Dream trails his hands up Sapnap’s sweater, clutching the fat of his chest and massaging it. The puppy’s tits were incredibly sensitive, and the feeling of Dream toying with them caused him to moan, sitting back on his calves and arching up. Slick stains his chin, dripping down his neck as he brokenly barks, Dream coming to bite on his rosy nipples.