Maybe one day he will be as wise as the men and women he read about.

Getting his literature degree is the first priority though, before trying to achieve anything bigger. There are several different paths as a graduate, he could list them all off heart.

Teacher.

Lecturer.

Journalist.

Shaking his head as his mind started rambling again, brown bangs swaying over his eyes.

Words often ran rampant in his skull, usually, he would have a pen or a laptop to write it all down. Get it out of his head and out to the real world, before it would all bubble over in a spew of frustration.

There was a line to the desk, he guessed everyone had the same idea as him – meet up early to get your dormitory keys. Huffing as he shrugged off his beige jacket, why on earth he decided to pull a jacket over his hoodie he couldn’t tell.

Fashion he half laughed, trying to look somewhat presentable being new in a superb school. That idea biting him, considering the heat.

Typing away on his phone as his feet walked him on autopilot up the line, jacket loseley over his forearm. Sending some updates to his mum and curious friends he left in britain.

Waiting for the dorm keys now :)

Chewing on cherry lips as he heard someone's throat clear, blinking up, finding the receptionist looking at him with a quirked eyebrow, “Name?”

“Uh, Davidson, George Davidson, I’m studying abroad from the uk.” He rejoiced with a lopsided grin. Just wanting to get the damn keys to pack out – having already paid some moving company to haul off his belongings a week prior.

”Mhm.”

Continuing to lick over his teeth as he looked around waiting, the place was modern – exquisit looking, dark interior and shiny floors with tall ceilings. Signs telling him the way to the different areas.

Dormitories.

Common areas.

Lecture halls.

A jingle of keys snapping him back to the task at hand, expectant look on his face, “Am I good to go... or?”

“Yeah yeah,” she started bored, typing away at her computer before looking up at George through her glasses, “Your dorm buddy checked in last night, the door is probably open,” presenting the keys, ”Here.”

Retrieving them with a little nod. He hadn’t thought about sharing rooms. It shouldn't bother him though, he didn’t care much about privacy in that sense – he'd be perfectly fine studying, able to just block out the surroundings.