“Nooo” Dream said adorably, while pulling George to his chest, hugging him tighter. They stayed in that position for a little, until George pulled away and grabbed his suitcases.

“I can take them” Dream quickly said while moving to take them.

“No no, I can take them, they’re not heavy” George reassured.

“I insist” The happy blonde said, already starting to walk to the parking lot.

George smiled and started walking as well.

-

“Meow”

They were now at home, with a cute little cat welcoming them in.

“Hi Patches! How are you darling?” The blonde asked, picking the furred animal up. “Look! Georgie is here!” Dream turned to him with the feline in his arms. The cat looked at him, then meowed.

“Look, she already loves you!” the cat father said joyfully, putting the small animal in brunette’s arms.

“Y-you don’t know that! She just meowed at me, you can’t tell anything by just one meow!” George argued back.

“Meow!”

Dream giggled “She doesn’t meow often, only when she likes something or she’s hungry, and it can’t be the second option since I fed her before leaving”

George smiled, feeling giddy that his crushes most important thing likes him.

“Do you know when your stuff is going to come? I want you to be settled in your room as soon as possible” Dream asked, scratching Patches ear.

“The stuff will be here in an hour or so, what do you want to do until then?”

“I don’t know, I can give you a tour. Sapnap is at Karl’s so we can go in his room” the blonde answered, still giving half of his attention to the little feline.

George nodded, and he started looking around with blonde and his cat.

-

“The truck’s here!” Dream yelled from the kitchen, interrupting Patches’ nap on George’s lap with the loud voice.

They went outside, an older man stepping out of the truck.

“Hello! Is this Clay Smith’s house?” the man asked.

“Yes it’s me!”

The two talked about the fees and Dream signed a contract and then finally, they started to move stuff in.

The old man had gone on a lunch break, saying that to call when they finished moving stuff out of the truck.

The truck was filled to the brim with boxes. George always said he didn’t have a lot of stuff, turns out he was lying.

“You said you didn’t have a lot of stuff!” Dream said, looking at the inside of the truck in disbelief.

“Most of them are my clothes you’ll be fine! Plus some of them are half empty” the brunette said cheerfully “Now come on, I can’t move all the stuff in by myself”

Dream sighed, and picked up a box. Turns out, the smaller didn’t lie that some of the are half empty due to the fact that the boxes were light.

They brought the boxes to George’s room, then went back to the truck to bring more.

A box that caught Dream’s eyes was a box with a “Private stuff !! Don’t touch !!” label written on it. He tried not to think about it, distracting himself with other things like how Sapnap is doing and what he is going to do later.