Gonna fight me or somethin'?

Start from the beginning

In George's defense, he'd always been fond of... larger significant others. He liked the feeling of being handled roughly, of being treated like a ragdoll in the sheets, of feeling a stretch so far out it would hurt him for days on end. But was it his fault? No. It wasn't, George was embarrassed by it at first, but later on, he didn't bother to care anymore.

So when George faced an incredibly hot over-the-top angry man served on a silver platter in front of him, he couldn't help but feel turned on.

He was too busy getting flustered over how hot it looked when the Dream equipped the armor at lightning speed like he was roaring to fight somebody the second God gave him the chance to. Once he took a daunting step forward, snapping George back into the light, the brunette reacted quickly, cackling in delight as he dashed away. He could hear his friends' laugh trail off in the distance as Dream stayed right on his trail.

"Can't get me, Dreamie~"

He purred softly, looking back ahead and glad that his abilities at least allowed him to look in the dark a little bit. He could navigate to his own little mushroom house, and well... you'd know what happens next. He just didn't take into account that Dream would get him much earlier on than he thought.

As they passed through the community house, George repeatedly placing blocks behind him and successfully blocking Dream's attempts to grab at him. Usually, the taller man would easily avoid the distractions, but his state of mind was completely shattered, and it only tempted George more. Made him excited at the thought of what Dream would do once he got a hold of them.

Yes, they would be friends even after whatever Dream would do, maybe. But could they possibly become more than that? Would Dream just threaten him with empty promises, use his low raspy voice? Or would he actually live up to his threats - whatever they may be.

George felt triumph flame up in his heart, his pace was faster than Dream's, and his mind was clear for a path ahead of him. But of course, as all things for George, it came to an abrupt stop.

Pain shot through his lower back to the rest of his body and he felt the world spin faster than his eyes could catch, he was yanked back roughly by his own tail, letting out a groan in pain, unable to comprehend the sharp netherite chest-plate that dug into his back now. A large hand wrapped around his delicate throat, and he felt his fingers gently press on either side of his windpipe, and so gently, he squeezed.

It was like discovering something new every day with Dream, George almost fell right there and then as Dream hovered his lips in front of his ears, breath as warm as burning coal as he whispered, voice dry and hoarse, but something that was so much more enjoyable to hear in George's opinion.

"Can't get you?"

He mocked, and George wanted to retort, respond with such a snarky tone that Dream would devour him whole right there, but he didn't, instead, he felt a tug on his tail and again and realized he was practically at Dream's mercy, and that only turned him on more. He didn't expect to let out a fucking moan on accident, throwing his head back even further and his hips bucking against Dream's. Hot embarrassment ran molten on his face, growing redder than he had ever before.

The initial shock on Dream's face was quickly subsided with complacent, a shit-eating grin spread across his face when George instinctively wrapped his tail around Dream's arm and hand where he held it tight, practically a quivering mess already.

"You like this, don't you?"

He tugged again, but a bit lighter than before. Enough to knock some sense into George. Having said that, the man turned his head to look back at Dream, face twisted in dismay and anger.