Bandi?

I am still working on part 3, so here's a filler to enjoy until it's done!!

This is based on Shiv's interview, where he reacts to some pictures and uses the word 'bandi' by accident while talking about his relationship with Nimrit.

Shiv is done with his interview, so he just got into his car. "Rohit kisika call aya?" Shiv asked his manager Rohit, "Bhau Maam ka aya tha call, unhone jo kapde order kiye hai woh aagaye hai keh rah thi ap ghar aa ke try karlo".

"Acha theek hai, Mohan Namya ke ghar le ja, aur Rohit ke ghar ke raaste se Lena usse drop kardenge" Shiv instructed his driver.

Shiv takes his phone from Rohit and calls Nimrit, " Namya, sunn 20 mins mein pohch raha hu kuch chahiye tujhe?"

Nimrit on the other side replied, " Nahi baba tu roz kuch na kuch khane keliye le aata hai, I'm dieting babe...bas tu aja jaldi aur teri car mein mera purse reh gaya tha kal woh lekar Ana, see you soon. bubye. "

Shiv reached Nimrits house with her purse and a bag of something special for her. He rang the bell and waited for the house help to open the door.

"Namaste kaki, Ram Ram!" He greeted Meenu Kaki, Nimrits house help.

"Arey Shiv baba, tumsa dance dakhavla baby ni, khup chan Seth!" (Baby(Nimrit) showed me your dance video, good job, seth)

"Aavdla na tumhala, tumcha barobar pan ek dance video kadaycha ahe mala," Shiv joked. (You liked it? I wanna make a dance video with you as well)

"Kai tumhi pan." Meenu di blushed. She then went on to do her work.

Nimrit walked out from her room when she heard Shiv's voice, "Shivaaa, tu phirse kuch le aya," and she hugged him, "waise kya hai?" Nimrit asked, biting her tongue  with eagerness.

"Mere liye hai, tu toh nahi kha sakti na baby, toh mein kha leta hu." Shiv loved teasing her. He always felt that her angry face was the cutest.

"Fine then meine jo nayi suit kharidi hai mein bhi woh nahi dikhaungi, mere liye hai tu dekh ke kya karega" and with that she flipped her hair, Nimrit loved this about their relationship, as much as they helped each other they also challenged and pushed each other forward. This kept them from getting bored and kept the spark alive.

"Acha meri Sherni aur mujhpe dahad, theek hai. (See what I did there?*wink*) Tujhe ye dedunga, lekin suit pehenke, ramp walk karke dikhana hoga? Chalega?". Shiv asked,
"Done deal." Nimrit smiled.

Shiv opened the package to reveal Nimrit's favorite, a  Chocolate Ice-cream Bucket, "Oh my God you're the best, I've been craving for this since a week" Nimrit quipped with happiness, which soon turned into a frown "But meri trainer daategi" Nimrit said, she had been making some good progress in her fitness journey and she didn't want to blow it up.

"Nahi daategi, usse call karke hi yeh laya hoon, usne yeh brand suggest Kiya. Yeh dieting ke liye hi hai..so no tension".

Nimrit pulled him into a hug. "Thank you so much, tu meri inti care karta hai mujhe aadat nahi hai insab ki. Thanks Shiva". She loved the way he treated her he was also doing something special for her, something Nimrit was not used to.

"Chal Ab tu Jake freshen up ho ja fir kapde try karle jo meine order kiye hai, fir hum Ice-cream khake movie dekhenge".

"Yeh sab toh theek hai lekin suit pehen ke dikhana hai, yaad hai na?" Shiv reminded her, "Ha baba yaad hai, " Nimrit chuckled.

Nimrit sat on the couch in the living room with the ice cream bucket and a spoon in hand, she had already started eating as it was way too delicious, Shiv walked out of her room wearing his new outfit and started modeling infront of her making her laugh.
He tried on various clothes and danced around the house they laughed at the one's they didn't like and fought about the one's where their opinions didn't match, all-in-all, it was a fun session.

Once Shiv was done trying them all out, he changed into a plain black t-shirt and a pair of joggers he had left in Nimrit's house. Since he spent most of his time here he left a bunch of his clothes here, and advised Nimrit to do the same at his place but she refused to do it so that everytime she stays at his place she can wear his clothes.
According to her, they are way more comfy than her clothes, and they smell just like him. He didn't mind because how was he supposed to say no to his Namya.

The duo were all cuddled up in bed watching a movie when Shiv moved out of the bed and into the living room to answer a phone call, he had an urgent unavoidable meeting to attend online, so texted Nimrit about the same and sat down to attend the meeting, after half an hour the meeting was done.

Shiv felt bad for neglecting Nimrit and making her wait, so he walked back into the room with an intention to apologize to her, but what he saw blew his mind away.

Nimrit stood there dressed in a beautiful red salwar suit, looking what could only be described as heavenly. She smiled and walked towards him, "Kaisi lag rahi hu?" She asked.

But all he could do was let out the breath he was holding because she literally took his breath away.

"W..wo..wow" was all he could shutter out, "Namya uhmm aisa lag raha hai jaise sapna dekh raha hu, aur koi Pari aaye hai".

"So cheesy Shiva!" Nimrit blushed, "Believe nahi ho Raha tu meri hai, yeh meri bandi hai bhendi?". Shiv exclaimed, still unable to comprehend her beauty.

"Yeh bandi kya hota hai?" Nimrit asked not ok with the use of that word, "Arey tujhe batana bhul gaya aaj interview mein mere mu se nikal gaya, cover up karne ki koshish ki lekin woh mu pe aise 1000 watt Wali smile thi toh ..." Shiv informed her while scratching the nape of his neck in embarrassment.

"Oh my god, you realize ki Ab internet pe kya hone wala haina?" She asked, placing both her hands on her waist.
"Sorry, control nahi hua," he apologized, trying to give her his best puppy eyes.

"Anyways, I don't like the term 'meri bandi'. It seems rather offensive," Nimrit said.

"Oye angrez, yahi agar mein bolu 'that's my girl' toh boltii hai, 'How cute baby' uska kya bhendi, meine toh bas hindi mein bola".

Nimrit blushed with embarrassment, he was right, "Sorry" she said and wrapped her arms around his neck, he placed his hand on her waist and pulled her close, while she placed a soft his on his cheek.

"Anyways, I like being your bandi," *wink*

Thanks for all the love, guys... will try to post Part 3 tomorrow or latest by the day after tomorrow.

Lots of love ❤️

Pyaar baato, Aai cha gaavat! Haq se Mandali!