Jealousy! Jealousy!

Hey everyone, so I had received a request for a chapter on jealousy, and here it is. I'm sorry, I don't remember who requested it, but whoever you are, if you do read it, please let me know what you think.
This is based on the family week, Shiv notices the closeness between Shalin and Nimrit, and it irks him.

Let's start

It was family week, and everyone was really happy about meeting their friends and family. Shalin's mother had just arrived and as a joke bigg boss announced, "Shalin freeze baki gharwale unfreeze".

The housemates decided to have fun with him they tickled him and annoyed him. Nimrit joined in on the fun too, she used a cushion placed on the couch and hit it on his butt three while evryone giggled with joy, it wasn't every day that they would have fun like that in this stressful house.

But this didn't go well with Shiv, who was passing by eyeing the duo with flaming eyes.

FLASHBACK

It was the first month of BB16, Shiv and Nimrit had become friends a few weeks ago, Shiv decided to have some fun with her since he knew she was feeling a little out of place in the mandali.
Nimrit grabbed her dress and walked towards the bathroom to take a shower when all of a sudden Shiv swooped in, grabbed her dress, and ran away. She chased him all around the house, laughing and giggling away. When she was chasing him around the living room she saw sumbul walking towards him, she yelled at sumbul to catch him but she failed then this cat and mouse game turned into the whole mandali VS Shiv they all ran after him laughing and screaming. Finally, they got a hold of him, Stan and sumbul grabbed him while Nimrit hit his butt with the cushion, making all of them laugh.
Shiv was so happy for her it was like an icebreaker between her and the rest of the mandali.
It was an icebreaker for them, too, that night when they sat on the balcony couch with the rest of the mandali. She moved closer to him and snuggled to his side. And when the mandali left, she circled her arm around his bicep and placed her head on his shoulder sighing in content.That was the first time and since then she does it eveytime they sit there, it was a habit now.

Flashback ends

It may seem petty to be jealous of such a small action, but that action had a huge impact on their relationship. Just as Shiv sat on the dining table thinking about the incident, abdu spoke up,
" bro, you see Nimrit and Shalin become friends? Bro, I know what is going on between you and Nimrit. I understand bro" A sad smile appeared on Shiv's face. Was it that obvious? Nimrit came there she grabbed Abdu and Shivs neck teasing them and telling them about Just Sul's naughty antics she laughed about it and then ran off to sumbul, oblivious of Shiv's emotions. While Shiv sighed, wondering why he was so bothered by this.

That night like every night the mandali sat on the terrace couch discussing the day, and Nimrit leaned into Shiv, but he got up and asked Sumbul to exchange seats with him claiming it was too chilly there. A frown etched upon Nimirts face, but she let it go. When they walked down and into the bathroom, she brought him a Hershey kisses, and placed it in front of him "No thank you," he said and walked off.

She sat there on the bathroom couch, wondering what she did wrong. She was still there till 2 in the morning, and she ended up falling asleep on the couch. The glass door of the bathroom pushed open, and Shiv walked in. He saw her sleeping on the couch and pushed her awake. Once she woke up, he said, "ander chal sone."
She didn't respond or move from a place on the couch.
"Tujhe bola ander chal," he repeated. "aise baat kar raha hai toh mein kahi nahi aa rahi," she said sternly.

"Itni raat ko dimag mat kharab kar," he said, annoyed more with himself than her.
She huffed but got up and walked past him into her room. She took her place next to sumbul and sat down. She was not going to sleep.
Shiv sighed. He knew he had to talk this out. He grabbed her hand and pulled her off the bed, and walked her to the couch on the terrace.

They sat there in silence, "bolega? Kyu chida hua hai mujhse?".
"Mein kah chida hua hu? Mein theek hu, " he said.
"Acha isliye jab Priyanka ne dinner ka puchne keliye bulaya toh phudak phudak ke gaya tha kitchen, and I just wanted to cuddle, which we do every night toh tu ignore marke chala gaya" she said sternly.
"Aur jo tu Shalin ke saath thi woh nahi dikhta?" He asked now, angry at her.
"Shalin kaha se aya?" She asked equally, angry at him.
"Jab tu uske bum pe pillow mar rahi thi tab, meine nahi roka na tujhe " he huffed and folded his arms in front of his chest.
Nimrit felt a light bulb switch on. She finally understood why he was acting so strangely with her. She couldn't help but laugh at the way his nose twitched and his cheeks puffed up. He may be a wild lion when he's angry, but he's the cutest when he's upset about these silly things.

She moved closer to him and placed a kiss on his cheek. He turned towards her in shock. That was the first time she had done that, " Tu jealous hota hua bohot cute lagta hai. Control nahi hua, " she said with a smile.
Shiv blushed and smiled at her,
" jealous nahi hua samjhi, bas bura laga. Tu kissi aur ke bum pe pillow mat maar bas" he said as if announcing a verdict.
"Done toh tu bhi kissi aur ke saath zyada close na ho, aise kud ke jaane ki zaroorat nahi hai, samjha?" She asked him, raising her eyebrows.
"Woh mujhe pata tha tu hume dekh rahi hai toh todha over kardiya tujhe jalane ke liye," he admitted.
"You're so mean, Shiva," she said, hitting his chest.
"Chal ab hum even hai ok," she said, placing her hand in front of him for a handshake.
He grabbed her hand and pulled her close, then he moved closer to her face and placed a warm kiss on her cheek, not so far from her lips. Then he whispered in her ear, "ab hum even hai."

I hope you liked this one, I'm not sure who requested this, but someone requested a chapter on jealously, so here it is.
Please don't forget to vote, comment, and share.

Lots of love ❤️

Pyaar baato, Aai cha gaavat! Haq se Mandali!