Connection Part 2

Hey everyone part 2 is here. I hope you like it!!

Let's start

For the first time, everyone woke up with a smile. Half the day was gone, and there wasn't a single fight in the house. Even Archana was happy she made rasmalai for everyone. The family message had made a positive impact on all of them. They got the courage to get through the next few weeks.

The mandali saath in the living room Shiv and Abdu were dancing while the rest watched in amusement. Shalin was in the gym along with Priyanka while soundarya and Archana were in the kitchen.

Just then, the doorbell rang, and Bigg Boss announced, " Sumbul freeze." Sumbul froze while the rest of them became anxious. Suddenly, the confession room door opened and in walked SaniyaSumbuls younger sister.

Sumbul sobbed with a closed mouth, while saniya rushed to her and gave her a hug. Next, she hugged Shiv and thanked him for protecting her elder sister. She said she would call him bhaiya because he has been a brother to sumbul. Everyone met her, and soon, bigg boss asked Sumbul to unfreeze.

Sumbul engulfed her little sister into a warm hug and cried in her arms. The siblings chatted away in the garden area while the rest of them got back to their usual self. Archana made snacks for everyone. She served Saniya a plate, and the whole house sat at the dining table.
The bell rang again, this time bigg boss announced "Priyanka freeze" the confession room door opened and in walked Ankit, the minute he stepped in Priyanka ran to him and and wrapped herself around him, she was a sobbing mess while he had the biggest smile on his face, even though they had parted for a few days only they missed each other dearly. Ankit met all the house mates and then joined them at the dining table.

A few more connections arrived in the house, Neha's dad, Farah Khan, Stan's mom, and Tina's mom. The bell rang again, "Shiv freeze." The announcement rang around the house. For the first time, bigg boss voice ran through Shivs spine. He looked up at the confession room door in anticipation. He so wanted it to be his wife, but he knew better she would not be here in this public setting it would spoil everything they had planned.

The glass door opened and as he heard the chimes of a payal his breath hitched, everything moved in slow motion and he saw her feet enter through the door first, he recognized those feet immediately, he caressed them every night when they lay on the couch talking about the day, before they went to bed. He saw the golden toe ring sparkling from afar, he remembered placing it on her feet one day and leaving a tiny kiss there, he moved his head up to finally look at the face he had been longing to see for the past 3 and a half months. She wore a red salwar suit, his favorite, the one he gifted to her. Her hair was let loose, and her ears held a beautiful pair of golden jhumkas. They bounced with every step she took. She dawned her mangalsutra around her neck, and a dash of vermillion sindoor was streaked across the partition of her hair. It reminded him of the day she entered his home as a newly wedded wife. Just then, the voice of bigg boss rang around the house. "Hum Shiv ki wife Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia ka is ghar mein swagat karte hai ".

Gasps echoed around the house, the oohs and what's and how's felt like someone was hitting a mallet across Shivs head. They know everyone knows now the wheels of head stopped spinning when his wife ran up to him and pounced on him. He held her up and engulfed her in strong arms. There was barely any space between them. Loud sobs left her lips, and it was enough for Shivs knees to buckle and betray him. He fell to the ground with his wife in his hand. He cried with her, sharing the pain they felt after staying away from each other. He slowly pulled away so he could finally see her face.

She sniffled through her red nose, and tears streaked her face, Shiv wondered how she could look so beautiful even though she was a wreck.

"Baby," he whispered, holding her face in his hand.

Mrs Thakare is here!! Hope you liked this one, I know it's short ill try to do better, I have been caught up with work.
Also, I love reading your comments, so please drop them out and don't forget to vote and share with your friends. I don't see the usual readers around anymore, and the views have decreased too, I hope everyone is fine. Take care of yourself.

Lots of love ❤️

Pyaar baato, Aai cha gaavat! Haq se Mandali!