Mistake Part 2

Hey everyone, here's part 2 of Mistake. I hope you like it.

Let's start

Shiv reached the event first, he was posing for the paps and giving interviews, just then Nimrit arrived she hugged Shiv from the back and they both tried thier best to behave normal as if they hadn't just made out an hour ago.

As Nimrit was posing with Shiv for pictures, her earring fell off, Shiv picked the earring up and said, "pehna du?". Nimrit blushed a deep shade of red, remembering what happened the last time he said that, while Shiv smiled, loving this new effect he had on her. Right on time to save them from giving away their little secret with their red flushed cheeks. Sumbul arrived, and the trio clicked a lot of pictures.

At the concert,
Shiv and Nimrit kept making eye contact with each other but they also maintained distance by making sure sumbul was in between them, Shiv spent most of the time with Sumbul and Nimrit with Manya but they didn't lose sight of each other.

While dancing sumbul showed up with a banner in her hand she raised it up and showed it to Shiv who instantly blushed when he read it, it said ' #SHIVRIT haq se mandali ' and then she turned towards Nimrit, Shiv also turned his gaze towards Nimrit to see her reaction, she took a minute to understand what was written but when she did she laughed awkwardly to hide her pink cheeks. Shiv and Nimrit made eye contact for the millionth time that night. They were really grateful for the crowd around them because they didn't know how to face each other once this was done.

The concert was over Shiv and Sumbul walked out and sat in his car, while Nimrit stayed back to say goodbye to a friend she met at the concert once she was done she noticed she had several missed calls from Shiv. She forgot to inform him, and he was probably panicking. "Shiv is gonna kill me," she said out loud as she tried calling him.

And just as predicted, Shiv was panicking in his car, cursing himself for losing sight of Namya. After a millionth try, she called him back.

"Kaha hai tu? Theek hai na?, mujhe Bata kaha hai, mein aa raha hu." He said clearly stressed about her whereabouts, " I'm so sorry ek friend dikh gayi thi, sun na hum parking mein mile ? tu Wahi aaja".

"Ha hum Wahi hai, tu akele mat aa mein aa raha hu lene," Shiv said.
"No, no, I'm not alone, Ramesh is dropping me till the car."

Once Nimirt reached the car, she sat in the back with Sumbul and Sanya.

The car ride back home was pretty awkward, Sanya was fast asleep, while Sumbul kept looking between Nimrit and Shiv. She noticed how it was the first time they weren't fighting or teasing each other
Soon, they arrived at Nimirts apartment, they bid her goodbye and moved towards Sumbuls apartment.

Once Shiv reached his house, he was too tired, so he changed into a pair of boxers and fell on his bed.

The next morning came too soon, the ringing bell woke Shiv up he looked at the watch 7am? Who could it be just then he heard a female voice talking to xitij,  Nimirt? What is she doing here at this hour?

Shiv pulled on a tshirt and walked out to the hall, "good morning babe" she greeted him, here I brought you your morning smoothie, and iske baad hum saath gym jayenge, and then we'll go to this absolutely cute place for breakfast it's by the beach!" She exclaimed with joy.

Why is she behaving like .....Oh shit! The memories of last night made their way to Shiv's brain. Is she serious about that? Shiv was clear about his policy of not getting into a relationship right now, but he forgot about how she must be feeling about the kiss.

"Uhmm actually mein shyam ko gym jaunga mein abhi pune ke liye nikal raha hu, important kaam hai. I'm so sorry mein batana bhul gaya, kabhi aur jate hai na breakfast ke liye, tu abhi gym ja Theek hai." He lied through his teeth, and he hated it.

Nimrits face visibly fell. She bid him goodbye and went back home.

The next few days, Shiv avoided every encounter with Nimrit, and it was becoming too obvious, to a point where sumbul had to jump in.

Sumbul arrived at Shivs house one evening, " Tu do hafte se Nimi ko avoid kar raha hai, hum andhe lagta hai tujhe? Dekhta nahi hai hume?" Sumbul asked furiously at his behavior.
"Kya tu pagal hai? Mein nahi kar raha avoid...mein toh ..mein aise ..ki ...mein?" He mumbled, unable to defend himself against her allegations

"Kand hogaya sumbya!" Shiv admitted, " woh Stan ke concert ki raat tere aane se pehle,.....Namya ne mereko kiss Kiya!"

"WhaaaT, you guys kissed! " sumbul yelled, causing Shiv to shut her mouth with his hand, "shhhh xitij sun lega. "

"You kissed?" Sumbul whispered, "Ha!"
"Usne phir rok diya, sorry bola"
"Acha isliye Ab tere liye awkward hai,"
" Nahi meine usse phirse kiss kiya," Shiv said, rubbing his neck, embarrassed that he could have handled the situation better.
"Kya?phir roka kisne?" Sumbul asked, confused.
"Tune" "matlab jiab Tune bell ring kiya tab" Shiv explained.

"Toh problem kya hai? Sumbul asked, not understanding the situation.
"Mere liye woh casual tha, par who serious hogai hai, I think usko pyaar hogaya hai".
"Listen, mein tum sab se choti hu par itna toh mujhe bhi samjh aata hai that you like her, yeh casual tha wala bakwas kisi aur ko suna, woh jab concert ke baad kho gayi thi kaisi halat hogai thi teri, aur jab woh BB ke baad bimar thi? Tu 4 din soya nahi tha phir bhi uske pass betha raha, mujhe nahi pata tu yeh kyu kar raha hai but Shiv yeh sort kar please agar tum dono ke wajhese mandali tuti na toh chodungi nahi" and with that she stormed off.

That night Stan had a house party, and mandali arrived, Shiv decided to act normal. He was probably thinking too much, and she didn't have feelings for him.
Shiv was currently in the kitchen, getting himself a glass of juice. When Nimrit entered the kitchen, he looked around nervously and realized it's just the two of them. He stood there awkwardly trying to act normal but miserably failing.
"Arey tu bhagne nahi wala?...aaj kal toh mujhse dur bhagta rehta hai," Nimrit said with a smirk.
"Nahi toh mein kyu bhaguna?" Shiv questioned nervously.

"Kyuki humne kiss kya karliya toh tujhe laga yeh mere pyaar mein pagal hojaygi mein isse dur rehta hu, hai na?"
Shiv mumbled nervously trying to come up with an answer, "Sorry bro meri fat gayi thi, bhendi tu subah subah breakfast layi, aur kitne pyaar se baat kia woh bhi humare Kand ke baad, mujhe laga tu serious hai. Mistake tha bhendi phirse todhi na hoga" Shiv said.

Nimrit was really hurt, she fell for him and she realized he didn't but calling it a Mistake? That hurt her the most.
She stormed out from the party and the mandali that night.

She had to get over him, and that wasn't possible with him around. She only stayed in touch with Sumbul, she told her that she had fallen in love with Shiv and he had disrespected her feelings, she made sumbul promise her that she would never tell Shiv about this, from then onwards Nimrit avoided Shiv and rest of the mandali like a plague.

8 months later.

Nimrit was shooting on the sets of her movie, when she got a call from Stan, "Ha Stan bol?"
"Udaipur chalegi? Destination wedding keliye?!" Nimrit jumped with joy at the news. She was very happy for her brother.
"Nimi please aaja mereliye bohot badi khushi hai and mereko meri mandali chahiye udhar, full raade daalenge" Stan insisted.
"Ok," Nimrit replied, she couldnt pass this. The mandali had been waiting for this event for a while now.

Nimrit sighed as she realized the depth of the situation she had to face him again  for the first time in 8 months.

This was part. 2. Let me know what you think about this in the comments. Also, please vote, comment, and share this with your friends.

Lots of love ❤️

Pyaar baato, Aai cha gaavat! Haq se Mandali!