Connection Part 4

We're back!

Let's start

Nimrit was all decked up. This day was supposed to be the most special day in a girls life. But she just wanted to get it over with, tears rolled down her cheeks as she walked down the stairs and towards the mandap she was signing herself up for a life without love, she was walking unto the mandap to tie herself up in a lie for the rest of her life.

A sob left her mouth as she was reminded of that day. But what happened that led Nimrit from being the face of a hit TV show to this very moment.

A month ago,

Nimrit had quit her show a year ago. She was battling depression. she left the industry and moved in with her parents, they took good care of her gave her all the love and attention, but they were really worried about her, she was improving because of medication and now she wanted to get back into the industry but her parents weren't ready for this.

"No, you are not going back, and it's final," yelled Nimrits dad as he slammed the bedroom door.

That night, Nimrits mom spoke to him and convinced him to at least give her a chance. He spent the entire night thinking of a way to secure his daughters future.

The next day, he called Nimrit out of her room,
"I have made a decision. You can go back to acting. "... "Oh my god, thank you so much, dad,"
"Let me finish....
"But you have to get married first," her dad said.
"You're joking, right?" Nimrit laughed, but soon her laughter died down when she realized he was serious.

"You get married, and you can do whatever you want, tumne kabhi humari baat nahi mani hai, ab dekho kya hall hua hai tumhara. Mujhe kuch nahi pata. Get married, settled down, then do whatever you want. "
Nimrit fought back, but her dad didn't budge. She refused to get married, and for the next few days, Nimrit locked herself in her room, away from her family. She missed the cameras and shooting sets, and she missed her old life.

A few days later, Nimrits dad was invited to a charity event as a chief guest. He was seated on stage with other respected guests when one particular person caught his eye. On the stage with the veterans was seated a young, good-looking man, he was well built and had a chiseled face. Although his demeanor oozed dominance and authority, his eyes held great humbleness.

The host called upon Nimrits dad to say a few words, "Now we call upon Brigadier Ahluwalia on stage, Sir has been a huge support to the sports department of our institute, two of our orphanage children have reached the national level of archery and wrestling."

All the guests got a chance to speak, finally the host announced, "and now let's all welcome, Marathi cinemas rising star, and the heart of our institute without whom this organization wouldn't exist. The man who helped our founders lay the foundation stone of this very institute, the man who our little angels lovingly call Shiv Dada, Mr Shiv Thakare. "

The young man who Nimrit's dad had noticed earlier rose up and walked up to the podium, "Thank you so much Sankalp, Hello everyone, mera naam Shiv hai, aur yaha ke bacche mujhe Shiv Dada bulate hai. Mein koi badi speech nahi dunga bas apse request karunga agar ap kisi aise bacche se mile jo akela hai jiksa koi nahi ap usse please yaha le aaye Hum uska khayal rakhenge, aur meri parents se request hai. Baccho ko samjhye, unka saath dijiye aise bohot se bacche hai jo apne parents ke time keliye taraste hai. Please educate your children they are our future, treat them with love and respect. Humare institution ke bacche kal se school start karenge toh ap apne taraf se jo bhi help karsakte hai with books clothes bags please kijiye aur sabse zyada unhe apne prayers aur blessings dijiye. Thank you. "

A roar of claps echoed around the hall everyone was in awe of the young man, especially Mr Ahluwalia, once the guest got off stage a swarm of orphans kids gathered around Shiv to greet him, they spoke to him so animatedly with so much joy. Nimrits dad decided to approach Shiv, but a young boy with headphones crashed into him, resulting in Mr Ahluwalia's leg getting injured. Shiv immediately rushed to his side he helped him up and sat him down on a chair he called out for first aid and helped clean the wound, "Sir apko diabetes hai? If yes, hum apko immediately hospital le chalte hai. Otherwise, we can seal this off ourselves. "

"Nahi beta, I'm not diabetic."
"Ok, Sir," so Shiv covered the wound perfectly, "Sir, how did you travel? Should I drop you somewhere?".
"No, no son mera driver le jayega, Thank you so much aise anjan insaan ko aaj kal kon Madad karta hai?" He caressed Shivs head with love.

"Kya Sir ek taraf son bolte ho, dusre taraf parayo ki tarah thank you bol rahe ho"

"Acha baba, sorry," he laughed.
"Sir mein apko car tak le chalta hu," Shiv said, and he helped Nimrits dad up and walked towards the car with him.
"God bless you, beta." he blessed Shiv before leaving the venue, all the way home he could only think of Shiv.

Once he was home, he couldn't stop talking about Shiv. He told his wife about the amazing young man he met. "I know this sounds crazy because I just met him, but he's perfect for our daughter."

"Yeh ap kya keh rahe ho, aur apko toh yeh bhi nahi pata ki uski shaadi hui hai ya nahi Aur Nimrit nahi manegi".

Mr Ahluwalia made it its mission to meet Shiv again he began searching for him. he even called the institute to get all his information.

Meanwhile, at Shivs place,

Shiv saw he had 14 missed calls from his Aai. He called her as soon as he saw it, " Shiv beta, jaldi jamnabai hospital aaja. Tere Dada ki halath bohot kharab hai".

Shiv rushed to his grandfather's side, "Shiv mein zindagi ji chuka hu. Tum sab ne mujhe bohot khushi di sab dekh liya Maine, teri Tai ki shaadi, humari choti manu ka janam, teri pehli picture. Bas teri shaadi dekh kar chala jaunga".

"Dada aisa mat kaho aap toh mere bacche bhi dekhoge, full fit hoke kal gharpe subah misal pav khaoge".

Just then, the doctor arrived, "Mr Thakare, can I speak to you in my office?"

"Mr Thakare, apke dadaji ke vitals aache nahi lag rahe, koi improvement nahi hai. He needs prayers and love. Medicines aren't working much. Try to keep him happy unhe jo chahiye de dijiye."

"Beta," Shivs dad called out to him, "Mere papa ko bachale, manle unki baat. Meine aaj tak tujhse kuch nahi manga".
"Arey baba aise Mat kahiye, please mein tayar hu, Dada ke liye mein shaddi karunga".

It's been 3 days, and here Nimrits dad was trying to track Shiv. While Shivs family was in search of a bride, Shivs Mama was in charge of getting the rishtas.

"Didi! Oh, didi! Kaha ho?" Shivs mama called out as he entered the Thakare house.

"Kya Hua?" Shivs mom asked. Everyone gathered in the living room, Shiv was there too.
"Mil gaya rishta, aur yeh wala bohot hi acha hai, saamne se call aya hai, aur woh Shiv ko jaante bhi hai".

Mama tells them about Mr Ahluwalia's call. They really liked Nimrit from what they heard about her. So the families decided to meet.

Hope this meets your expectations, I'll be back soon.

Lots of love ❤️

Pyaar baato, Aai cha gaavat, Haq se Mandali!