In the real world

Hey everyone, so this one is based on the incident that happened on the finale during a game of musical chairs. Nimrit accidently sat on Shalins lap. The context is that, after Nimrits eviction, Shiv realizes his feelings for her. Now, he's worried about what will happen after the finale. I tried to show a deeper view of Shiv's emotions for Namya.

Let's start

It's the day of the grand finale performance shoot, for the past few days Shiv has been really stressed, will he finally accomplish his goal, will the world accept him with open arms, and what will happen to his relationship with Namya.Truth be told he was too attached to her and since she's gone he's been moping around wearing her jacket, sitting in their spot remembering the times he spent with her. And he is really worried about the future of their relationship, they lived here together for 4 months hence they were close but what will happen out there in the real world where they will be in their own houses away from each other.

The crew arrived for the shoot, Shiv sat in the kitchen to watch Shalin perform. The team prepared the set for his performance with Priyanka, who was currently in the garden area shooting with Ankit.

Nishant, the choreographer and an old friend of Shiv, came up to him, "Bhava chal Ab teri baari tu aur Stan ready hojayo." Shiv and Stan followed the instructions of the team and sat down for hair and makeup, once they were done Shiv was given a pair of jeans and a white tshirt and a blue flannel shirt to wear, while Stan was given the same thing minus the flannel.

"Apun yeh pehen ke perform karenge? Issey rawas kapde pehen ke sota hai mein " Stan told the crew member.
"Sir, ap ready hojay, final touch baki hai," and with that, she walked away.
"Final touch matlab?" Shiv asked Stan, just as Stan was about to reply. Ken, the costume designer, walked in with 2 denim jackets in his hand.

"Here's the final touch, my boys!" Shiv's denim jacket had a ripped-distressed denim look and and it was covered in jewels, while Stan's jacket was his signature fur coat made out of denim. Before the boys could ask any further questions, Ken flipped the jackets to reveal the words #HaqseMandali printed on them in white.

Shiv was shocked when he saw the words, he realized that mandali had become a big deal in the outside world, and that also means that they are coming back, which means he gets to meet Namya today. The dominoes of realization fell one after the other and Shiv did not have the time to process the situation, when he heard the melodious laughter of his little brother aka Chota bhaijaan he was brought back to reality.

He put on the jacket and ran out to the living room, and the two brothers engulfed each other in so much love, Abdu had come early so he could spend some time with the boys.

Nishant came up to the trio, "Stan apka rap performance hai toh apko lyrics learn karne honge, mandali pe rap banaya hai".
"Kya yed bhagarahe ho! chal Bata mereko bhi kya banyla hai " saying so Stan followed the crew towards the room.

While Shiv and abdu sat down and spoke about everything under the sun, Shiv asked him about the well-being of all his friends and family and finally, "Abdya, how is Namya you meet her?"
"Bro, no, I don't meet, but I see her interview everyone gone made for you both. They are saying you are in love, they say #Shivrit," Abdu informed Shiv.
"What ? They say we couple?, what Nimrit said?" Shiv asked, intrigued by this new information.
"Bro, she saying no no, Shiv, not my type, I no make him boyfriend in million years he my best friend only, you know brother that she have boyfriend she tell me" Abdu replied.

"Yes, yes," Shiv replied with a broken heart. He knew they were just friends, but the words still cut deep, knowing that there was never a chance. That they could never be something more.
As if on cue, he heard her laughter, as soothing it was to his ears, the voice peirced right through his heart.