Mistake part 4

Hey everyone, this is just a filler to show their developing relationship.

Lets start

It's Haldi day

Shiv walked out from his room, all dressed to have fun. He decided to stop by Nimrit's room, which was just down the hall. The conversation they had last night meant a lot to him. He wanted to make sure she knew he was there for her always just like before.

Shiv knocked on Nimrits door, " aaja khula hai" he heard her say, Shiv pushed the door open and walked in she was standing near a table with her back facing him, she was wearing a lehnga, and the dori on the back of the blouse was open exposing her smooth bare back, " bandh de jaldi, late ho Raha hai" she said, while wearing her bangles.

Shiv was hesitant, but he slowly moved forward, " Is speed pe toh hum direct shaadi par pochange?" she said jokingly.

Shiv slowly picked the dori in his hands, and his fingers glided over the skin of her back, making her hiss at the cold contact.

Shiv moved closer and tied the doori while his warm breath hit her neck.
"Shiv ? " She asked, recognizing him from the touch.
" Hmm," was all he could say as he inhaled her fragrance, the fruity floral smell that disrupted his senses.

She slowly turned around, he looked at her, she looked so ethereal in the outfit.
"Uhmm meine socha sumbul hai," she confessed, gluping at their closeness, "usne kaha woh aa rahi thi yaha. I'm sorry, " she said, looking down, not able to meet his gaze.

He slowly lifted her face up by placing his finger under her chin. He moved closer to her ear and whispered, " You're welcome."

And then walked out of the room, at the door he met sumbul who just walked in, " Tu yaha kya kar raha hai?" She asked.
He turned around and looked at Nimrit, who was a blushing mess, "kuch nahi," he said with a smirk and walked out.

The haldi was almost done. The mandali stood at the side as they saw Stan smiling with his family they were so happy for him. people began to disperse back into their rooms, Nimrit began walking towards her room when she felt an arm snake around her waist from behind and then turn her around, Shiv stood there with haldi in his hands, and with a challenging smirk he said, " happy haldi?".
Nimrit grabbed her lehenga and began running through the hallways of the palace they filled the corridors with the echos of their laughter, just then Shiv reached a dead end he had lost her, he began looking around when he felt a tap on his shoulders, he turned around and she swiftly took some haldi from his hands, she then placed her hand on his forehead and gently glided it down from his cheek to his rugged jaws, she went over his neck finally slowly moving down his chest, all while not losing eye contact with him, while on the other hand the whole time Shiv didn't bat an eyelid, he was in a trance he looked at her, when did she become so bold, he thought.

She moved closer to his ear and whispered slowly, " You're welcome."

Don't be upset about the party. Enjoy this story. I hope it makes you smile. Take care of your mental peace.

Lots of love ❤️

Pyaar baato, Aai cha gaavat! Haq se Mandali!