Connection Part 1

Hey everyone, this is a new series based on the request by @bellesiriusblack, so sorry for the delay. It took some time to come up with a good storyline.

Shiv is a contestant on BB16. He is a famous marathi actor who plans on entering bollywood, so he decided to enter bigg boss to boost his audience. He is a married man, but the identity of his wife is a secret. Won't explain any further.

Let's start

Shiv Thakare is currently in BB 16 he his a very big Marathi star who is planning to venture into bollywood, he is married but no one knows the identity of his wife, he said that it was mutually decided that she would not come in front of the world for personal reasons. Shiv has made a good set of friends in the house, like Sumbul Stan abdu Sajid and Neha this is his mandali, Shivs friendship with Neha is being praised and shipped a lot outside, he is definitely seen as a strong contender for the trophy. But it wasn't easy. He was shamed for having a marathi background, and his respectful behavior towards women was twisted and portrayed in a wrong way. Archana filled the ears of other female contestants in the house, saying Shiv was inappropriate with women. While Tina used him and his niceness to make shalin jealous. Who went on to call him ladkibaaz on national television. Shiv retaliated but eventually forgave all of them because of his kind heart.

The weekend shoot had just gotten over, and Shiv was in the bathroom area looking for clothes. Archana was the only one present there, "Shiv sunn na meri blouse ki zip kholde please," she asked him.

He hesitated at first but then went ahead and opened it as fast as he could and walked out of the bathroom area.
Next day a huge fight broke out in the kitchen between Priyanka and Archana, Shiv was there when it happened he knew Priyanka was right so he spoke on her behalf, this triggered archana and out of no where she said, " tu rehne de cheap admi, meri blouse khol raha tha us dun, meine bhaga diya" Shiv and the rest of the housemates where shocked at her statement, Shiv fought back as hard as he could but he gave up and walked out to the garden area. He broke down that night he had never felt so defeated, he was right but he was afraid nobody would understand him because she's a girl, the mandali came and consoled him. Sumbul gave him a nice head massage that night and put him to sleep.

That week Shiv was feeling particularly low,  people questioned his relationship with Neha, he was worried what his wife would think of him, he had been missing his family a lot especially his wife, since her identity was hidden he couldn't even keep a picture of her. He had brought along one of her dupattas and slept with it every night.

The new week began with a very positive vibe, BB asked all the contestants to gather around in the living room for an announcement.
Tina, Shalin, Soundarya, Archana, Priyanka, Sajid, Abdu, Stan, Sumbul, Neha, and Shiv were in the house. The living room TV switched on and Fahmaan appeared on it, Sumbul leaped with joy the minute she saw his face, he gave sumbul a message while she sobbed, "Sumbul kaisi hai?, kyu roti hai itna baba, aur abu bilkul fit hai. Itni tension mat le, saniya bhi college life enjoy kar rahi hai. Hum tujhe bohot miss karte hai and we are very proud of you. " With that, the message ended. Sumbul yelled a" I love you "when the TV switched off.

Shiv was very nervous he understood its family week, but since fahmaan only came on TV, he was worried that they wouldn't be allowed to meet their families personally.

Announcement was made to gather around the TV again, this time Ankit was on TV, this went on till late evening all the family members had appeared, and Shiv was next, he was really nervous he looked down because he was scared to face his family, he had no idea how the world had perceived him with all the allegations that were put on him. What if his family was ashamed of him? What if his wife was ashamed of him. While his mind was spiraling into a vortex of negativity, a melodious giggle of a little girl brought him back.
"Ooh, Mama," the voice chimed around the Bigg Boss house.

Shiv looked up at TV, and tears immediately blurred his vision. His little niece, his princess, was sitting on the couch in the confession room with his Tai.
"Ooh mama," the 6 year old called out again, making Shiv laugh in amusement. She was a firecracker with that little one. Even though she was all six, she would always challenge him. And stood against him, supporting her mammi whenever they had an argument.

"Mama waise toh mein katti hu apse, ap mere birthday pe nahi aaye apne gift bhi nahi diya. Lekin Mami ne bola ki mein aake apko bohot pyaar du isiliye aai mein. Mami ne mujhe princess castle diya mama. Kithi Mota ahe (it's so big) Mami roz raat ko story sunati hai aur mujhe hairstyle bhi banke deti hai. Par Mami sad hai, meine dekha woh apko dekh ke roti hai."

Shiv felt like his heart was ripped out of his chest. He missed her, too. More than he had imagined, he promised her he would return back with the trophy. A tear ran down his cheek thinking about her crying, watching him being defamed by people.But he was proud of her. She took care of the family and stepped up to fulfill his duties.

"Ap ghar aajau mama, mujhe chalega lekin Mami ke liye aajao. I don't like sad mami" ......her rant was interrupted by her mother, shivs Tai.

"Bas bas mujhe bhi bolne de, Shiv bala, kaisa hai. Bohot yaad aati hai teri lekin usse bhi zyada garv hota hai hume.Tension mat le, kuch bura nahi dikh raha. Hum sab ko tujhpe bohot garv hai. Tu toh hero hai humara, aur teri heroine bilkul theek hai, Tujhe bohot miss karti hai. She's very proud of you. Tujhe pata hai woh toh Aai baba ke liye unka beta ban gayi hai. Thank you usse humari life mein lane keliye. Jaaldi wapas aja aur trophy Lana apni baiko keliye warna ghar mein gusne nahi degi"

Tai's message made everyone emotional, Shiv laughed at the last line. He knew very well how fierce his wife was, and he missed her dearly.

The TV switched off, and the mandali surrounded him. The housemates came to him and told him how cute his niece was.

He got a good boost. He can survive a few more weeks now. He slept that night thinking of his wife. He was worried about her reaction. But she understood him, he had made her proud and that was enough for him now all he had to do was get the damn trophy. He wrapped her dupatta around his hand, whispered a ganpati bappa morya, and fell asleep.

Hope you liked this, it's a short one but I just wanted to give you an idea of the situation, the next part will be out soon. I need suggestions for new stories. Please drop in a few.

Lots of love ❤️

Pyaar baato,  Aai cha gaavat! Haq se Mandali !