In the real world Part 4

Hey everyone, I'm back. I had a bad week, and I fell sick and couldn't really enjoy Easter. Anyways, some of you are really sweet. Thank you for the wishes.
This is the final part of the real-world series. There could be a lot of grammatical errors please bear with me.
I hope you like it. Please share your feedback and love.
And also give me suggestions for new stories.

Let's start

Once the loved birds arrived at the party, they barely got to be with each other. Shiv got dragged to the dance floor by sreejita and soundarya.
Nimrit spent time with Sajid and Stan. Just then, Fahmaan entered the party. Nimrit had met him once in the BB house, and they genuinely vibe well, so she decided to hang out with him since sumbul couldn't make it to the party.

Nimrit and Fahmaan stood in the corner chatting away, fahmaan was a witty guy he made Nimrit laugh. Shiv was too engrossed in the dance he turned around to pull Archana to the dance floor when he noticed Nimrit laughing her heart out at something Fahmaan said. His blood boiled. No one was allowed to make her laugh like that. He started to storm towards them when Tina came in and asked him for a dance.

He looked down at her and then backed up at Nimrit, who was now looking back at him. He could see it in her  eyes she clearly didn't want him to go with her. Just then, Fahmaan tapped her shoulder. He placed his hand on her waist and asked her to smile for a selfie. This pushed Shiv off the edge. He let his jealousy get the best of him. He grabbed Tina's hand and dragged her to the center of the dance floor.

He did a full routine spinning her little body around and then dipping her down. He then grabbed her waist and lifted her up in the air, all while not moving his eyes from Nimrit. He wanted to show her what it felt like watching him with someone else.

Nimrits eys were wet, she was really upset with what she saw, but what broke her heart was when the music ended Tina got up on her tippy toes and placed kiss on Shivs cheek, 'Thank you Shiva' she said with a smile.

Shiv knew he messed up. He had taken it too far. Nimrit walked towards the bar, grabbed a drink, and walked off, Shiv tried to follow her but lost her in the crowd.

Stan came up to a very tense Shiv, "bhau? Kya Hua?".
"Nimrit gussa hike kahi chalegayi yaar," Shiv said.
"Tu sudhrega kab, masti Kiya na tu? Ab tu idhar ruk mein dhundta hai, tereko dekhi toh phategi" Stan patted Shivs shoulder in assurance and went off to search for Nimrit

Meanwhile, Shiv saw a little staircase at the end of the terrace that went to a small canopy on top. He found Farah explaining the situation to her and asked if he could go there. She gave him the green light, and he texted Stan to get Nimrit there.

After about 15 mins, Nimrit walked up the stairs. She was about to walk back when she saw Shiv, but he grabbed her hand and pulled her back.
"Baby, please sunn toh le," he said.

"Kya hai? Apni Tina ko bolo, mujhe nahi sunna kuch" she huffed in annoyance.
"Meri koi Tina nahi hai, sirf tu hai meri. Mujhe laga tu samjhegi ki mein aisa kyun kar raha hu. Hum toh ek dusre ko samjhte hai na Namya"

Nimrit sighed, "Ha samjhte hai, lekin iska matlab yeh nahi ki mujhe teri harkaton se problem na ho, Shiv you need to understand I've been in relationships before aur koi mujhe tere jaisa na samjh paya na hi samjha paya, what I have with you is very different. Mujhe dar laga rehta hai ki Kai tu bore hogaya, ya tujhe koi aur mili toh mein" and she starts to sob

Shiv pulls her closer. He sits on a bench nearby and pulls her on his lap.
"Jaise tujjhe lagta hai, waise mujhhe bhi feel hota hai, mein express nahi kar pata words mein lekin dikhata toh hua na Namya. Mujhe gussa aata hai koi tujhse itna frank ho, tune hi bola tha fahmaan hot hai, toh mujhe bhi tension hoti hai na... meri Namya ko legaya toh, " she said sweetly, wiping away her tears.

"We have to work on this, hume ek dusre pe trust karna hoga. Mein teri hu, sirf teri aur tu mera. No outsiders allowed. " she placed a sweet peck on his nose.

"I love you," Shiv whispered in her ear as he nuzzled his face into her cheeks. After about 10 mins, the duo walked out into the party. Shiv went to Stan to tell him everything was fine. Nimrit joined abdu on the dance floor.

A soft, familiar melody started playing, and Shiv rushed to the dance floor to find Nimrit. Fahmaan was walking towards her to ask her for a dance, but Shiv swooped in, grabbed her hand, and pulled her close. He looked straight into her eyes and sang,

Subhanallah
Jo ho raha hai pehli dafa hai
Wallah aisa hua

They had a long way to go and a lot of obstacles to cross. The pain and insecurities of their past relationships would get in the way, but they would fight it together as one. As Shivrit.

Longtime no see! I'll try to be more active from now on. Drop in your suggestions and request, please. Please vote comment and share this with your friends.

Lots of love ❤️

Pyaar baato, Aai cha gaavat! Haq se Mandali!