Deal or No Deal

Here's a imaginary situation for you, what If BB has nominated the whole house as a dand but now he's giving them a chance to save themselves by performing a task. But each contestant can only save one other contestant and not themselves.

LET'S START

BB calls everyone to the living room, as usual the mandali sat together on the right and the rest on the left.

BB: "Iss hafte ap sabhi ghar se begar hone ke liye nominated hai. Aaj mein apko nominations se bachne ka ek moka de raha hu. Aaj ek sauda hoga, aap ek ek kar confession room mein aayenge aur mere saath ek sauda karenge. Dhyan rakhe confession room mein hui baath aap bahar nahi kar sakte. Aur yeh kaaraya kal subah humare agle aadesh tak chalega."

"Priyanka ap confession room mein aajaye."
BB gives PCC a task if she performs it Ankit gets saved this week. her task is that she cannot talk to anyone till the next announcement that is next morning, she also cannot tell anyone about the task.

PCC comes out and everyone starts asking her questions but she ignores and goes to the bedroom.

Next Bb announces "Nimrit aap confession room mein aajeye", she smiles and gets up from her seat and walks towards the confession room, While Shiv sits with the rest of the mandali with his fingers crossed. He has been doing this a lot lately for his Namya.

In the confession room,

"Nimrit apke saamne ek envelope hai, isme us vyati ka naam hai jiski kismat apke haath mein hai".
Nimrit opens the envelope she smiles and laughs out loud, "isme Shiv ka naam hai Sir".
"Kya aap apne best friend ko bachane ke liye mere saath ek deal yaani sauda karengi?".
"Yes, Sir absolutely! anything for him"

"Nimrit, Shiv ko bachane keliye apko unke naam ka permanent tattoo banana hoga. Hum aapko kuch waqt de rahe hai sochne ka...".
"I'll do it Sir" Nimrit interrupted with conviction.
"Theek hai, toh phir apke saamne ek file hai jisme kuch designs hai aap ek design par pen se circle karle hum setup ready hone par aapko dobara bulaynge".

"Ok Bigg Boss "

Just as Nimrit walked out, "Namya sab theek?" Shiv asked, she just smiled in response, and placed her arm around his bicep and walked with him towards the garden where the rest of the mandali was sitting.

Right now Shiv and Stan were annoying Priyanka and making fun of the fact that the house seems so peaceful now that she's quiet, watching Shiv laugh his heart out made Nimrit even more sure of her decision, this boy has brought a smile on everyone's face especially herself. He's been her rock in this journey, so if she has to go through a little pain for him it's worth it.

It's evening time bigg boss informed Nimrit that due to some issue her task will be conducted tomorrow. Till now everyone except Stan Shiv and Sumbul have gone to the confession room.

It's lunch time, everyone has just began eating when...

"Bigg Boss chahte hai Shiv confession room mein aaye"
"Aai shapaat! Aya Sir, chalo bhailog duaon mein yaad rakhna.....Ganpati Bappa Morya!!!" And with that he entered the confession room.

"Shiv apke saamne ek envelope hai usse kholye aur yeh dekhye ke aapke haath mein kiski kismat hai"
Shiv laughs as he opens the envelope to reveal Nimrit's name printed on it, "Sir Namya, ki kismat mere haath mein hai, sorry matlab Nimrit ki".
"Kya aap unhe bachane ke liye mere saath ek deal yaani sauda karenge?".
"Ji Sir bikul karunga"

"Apko abhi issi wakt jail ki saza sunayi jaati hai, Bahar living room mein ek jail bana hai apko yaha se nikalte hi seedhe jail mein Jana hai, ap apne saath kuch nahi le ja sakte, aur yeh karya kal mere aadesh tak chalega, agar apne yeh karya kar Liya toh Nimrit iss hafte ke nominations se surakshit hojayangi. Lekin dhyan rakhiye ap yeh karya kis ke liye kar rahe hai ap yeh kisi ko nahi Bata sakte"

"Ji Sir samjh Gaya"
"Ab ap ja sakte hai"

As Shiv exits the confession room he notices everyone is gathered round a tiny jail present in the centre of the living room, "Sajid ap Shiv ko is jail mein Dal ke lock kardijiye aur chabi confession room mein rakh dijeye".

As Shiv walks towards the jail Nimrit holds his hand and gives it a tight squeeze, 'all the best' she whispers before letting go if him.

The mandali was gathered round the jail, laughing and entertaining Shiv, while Shiv noticed how Nimrit had her hands folded in prayer for him, this cleared his doubts about their friendship and made him sure about his feelings for her.

It was night time, the lights had gone out and slowly one by one the mandali members bid Shiv goodbye as they retreated to their respective rooms, all expect one.

Nimrit sat in her place with her head leaning on the bars of the jail, "Namya, ja so ja late hogaya hai". Shiv said to her while patting her head with affection.

"Mein yahi soungi aaj raat, tere saath"
"Tu pagal hai, ander ja!! kitni thand hai idhar, bimar gir jaygi, so ja meri Jaan please".

"Nahi mein yahi so rahi hun, dost manta hai toh chupa chap tu bhi soja, good night"

Nimrit spread a bedsheet on the floor next to the jail and lay down on it, while Shiv tried to scoot closer toward her and leans his head on the bars from inside the jail, the jail was too small, he couldn't lay down and sleep so he sat leaning his head on the bars.
Nimrit put her hands through the bars and into the jail, she held onto Shivs hand and gently caressed it. This action made Shiv smile, he grabbed her hand and placed a soft kiss on it.

"Goodnight Namya"  "Goodnight Shiva" and with that they fell asleep hand in hand.

Part 2 coming soon....

LOTS OF LOVE❤️ TO SHIVRIT

Whatever the nature of thier bond may be. I'm grateful for it and I'll always support them.

Pyaar baato, Aai cha gaavat! Haq se Mandali!