Deal or No Deal Part 2

Thanks for all the love, as promised here is part 2. Enjoy!!

Let's start

The Next Morning

Sumbul woke up before the alarm and noticed the space besides her that usually had Nimrit was now empty, she walked outside to check on Shiv but what she saw melted her heart, Shiv and Nimrit were sleeping quite close to each other with only the jail stopping them from cuddling and they were HOLDING HANDS!!

Like any other friend, Sumbul ran into the room of 6 to wake the rest of the mandali, but the noise resulted in the others waking up too.
Archana began nagging, upset about being disturbed from her much needed sleep, but sumbul paid no heed to her instead she dragged Stan and Sajid to the living room to show them the beautiful sight she had witnessed.
Stan and Sajid began laughing loudly the moment they saw the view, making Sumbul really confused.

"Apna bhai toh gaya," Stan laughed,
" Inko chidane mein Kitna maza ayega" quipped Sajid. The laughter had now woken up the beautiful duo and when they noticed the crowd around them, and saw their intertwined hands they were embarrassed, Nimrit got up and walked out to the garden for the anthem to avoid all the teasing. while Shiv sat there smiling like a fool, remembering last night's moments.

"BB chahte hai, Nimrit ap confession room se chabi le kar jail se Shiv ko riha kardijiye". Nimrit ran into the confession room and came back within seconds with the keys, she opened the jail and pounced on Shiv and he lifted her up in the hug and inhaled her floral scent, which always had a calming effect on his mind and soul.

After having breakfast, BB announced again, " Sumbul aur Nimrit activity area mein aaye apke karya tayar hai. Aur baki gharwale living area mein ekatrit hojaye"

In the living area the TV turns on and the housemates can see Sumbul and Nimrit sitting in 2 chairs facing each other, just then 2 guys enter the house, one sits besides Nimrit while the other stands behind Sumbul, "Nimrit aur Sumbul agar ap tayar hai toh hum karya shuru karsakte hai, kya apko yeh karya manzoor hai?"
Both the girls smiled at each other and said in unison, "Ha Bigg Boss hume manzoor hai!"

(Sumbul will color her hair red<burgundy> for sajid)

The guy starts preping Sumbuls hair, and the housemates start guessing what the task would be, Priyanka notices the bottle of dye, "woh hair color karwa rahi hai" she exclaimed.

"Namya ka Kya hai?" Shiv whispered to himself. He was really nervous he bowed his head and closed his eyes, and he began chanting prayers.

Just then, he heard the sound of the machine going on, his head snapped up, and his eyes widened in realization, "She's getting a tattoo," exclaimed Tina. "Kya lagta hai kya banwaygi?" asked Archana, and the housemates began discussing amongst themselves.

The mandali was shocked. This was a big deal. It's a permanent marking on you for life. It's a big commitment, and they wondered who she did it for. Admist all the buzzing and gossip they heard the tatto artist speak to Nimrit, "You chose a nice design, its gonna hurt a little, ok?.....By the way, if you dont mind me asking, so who is Shiv?".

Nimrit responded with a huge grin, "He's worth it."

Shiv's eyes widen in shock and tears rolled down his cheek, everyone was staring at him, he had mixed emotions there were tears of joy because he realized how amazing the girl was that he had fallen for and tears of sadness for the pain she was going through. But he couldn't watch it anymore, so he walked out and stood outside the activity room waiting for her.

After about 2 hrs, both the girls walked out, Nimrit ran towards Shiv and hugged him tightly,  "dikha mujhe?" Shiva sked.
"Tujhe kaise pata, Bigg Boss ne dikha diya? Yaar mein surprise Dene Wali thi" she said with a cute frown.

"Dard hua hoga na?" He asked, feeling guilty, "As I said you are worth it, " she replied with a smile.

He grabbed her waist and pulled her close, then he placed a warm kiss on her forehead, and wrapped her in his embrace and they stood like that for a long time, just living in the moment. They had both realized something today, and they just wanted to let this new feeling sink in.

A few moments later, BB gathered everyone to announce the results of the task, "aaj meine aap sabke saath ek deal ki, aur is deal ka natija yeh hai...

(You can scroll. If you don't wanna know about others, Shiva and Namya are written in bold. You can start reading from there)

Priyanka ne 12 ghante chup reh kar Ankit ko save Kiya hai.

Sumbul ne apne bal dye karke Sajid ko save Kiya hai.

Stan ne apne 3 joote destroy karke Abdu ko save Kiya hai

Abdu ne apne Captaincy gava ke Stan ko save Kiya hai

Sajid ne apne family photos destroy karke sumbul ko save Kiya hai.

Ankit ko ghar ke 5 sadasya ko hasane ka karya diya Gaya tha, jo undone Pura nahi Kiya is liye Priyanka nominate hoti hai.

Shalin ne ek hafte ka chicken sacrifice karke Tina ko save Kiya

Tina ne Apne 2 dress or ek pair of shoes Na de kar Shalin ko nominate Kiya hai.

Archana ne silbata na de kar soundarya ko nominate Kiya

Soundarya ne Gautam ka jacket aur chain de kar Archana ko save kiya hai."

Shiv holds Nimrits hand as BB announces their task.....

"Shiv ne 18 ghante bina khana pani ya kisi suvidha ke jail mein reh kar Nimrit ko save Kiya hai." Nimrit pulled him into a hug, thanking him.

"Aur Nimrit ne Shiv ke naam ka permanent tattoo bana kar, Shiv ko Save Kiya hai." Shiv squeezed her hand and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"iss hafte nominated hue sadasya hai, Priyanka, Shalin, aur Soundarya".

Once the announcement is done, the mandali shared a group hug. The whole gang was safe because they loved each other and would genuinely do anything for each other.

After the hug Shiv walked towards Nimrits and grabbed her hand he placed a soft kiss on the tattoo and then whispered in a low voice in her ear, "Ab tu meri hai" *wink* and with that he ran off to annoy Sumbul, leaving Nimrit with a wide grin and flushed red cheeks.

"Kitne filmy re baba!" Yelled Stan as he passed by a bright red Nimrit.

I hope I matched your expectations. Please do vote comment and share this.

Also, please send in your requests and suggestions, I would love to work on them.

Lots of Love ❤️

Pyaar baato, Aai cha gaavat! Haq se Mandali!