Shaadi Mubarak

Let's talk about Shivrit and their marching outfits, this is based on the day they wore matching black dazzling outfits. Nimrit was doing Shiv's makeup, saw the video where he is reacting to that picture, and must say his 'bandi' has good fashion sense.
The purpose of this story is to showcase the comfort level and understanding between shivrit.

Let's start

It was the morning of the weekend ka war shoot day, everyone was rushing towards the storeroom as BB just announced that their clothes had arrived from the designer.

Nimrit was in the kitchen cutting up some apples and Shiv was cleaning up the kitchen countertop, " Shiva Zara Jake humare kapde le aa, mein tere liye apples kaat rahi hu...Aur sunn mere bed pe rakhna mein dekhlungi" said Nimrit and she got back to cutting.

"Ok!  Acha Namya sunn meri woh black shoes nahi mil rahi thi, " Shiv said as he started walking towards the storeroom to pick up their clothes.

"Meine rakhi hai Shambhal kar, gandi ho gayi thi toh polish karke rakhi hai meri heels ke saath hi".

"Tu best hai," he said and winked before he entered the storeroom.

Nimrit was waiting for Shiv in their room with a bowl of peeled apple slices and a bowl of only apple skins. It had been around 20 mins since he went to get thier clothes, just as she was about to get up and check on him he entered the room with clothes in his hand and a bright smile on his face.

"Kaha tha tu?" Nimrit asked, "Arey woh Tina ko dance sikhana...." Before he could complete his sentence, Nimrit grabbed the clothes from his hands and said, "I dont wanna know. "
"Yeh le tere apples without skin."

Shiv smiled at her gesture he had told her once that he loves apples but did not like the apple skin but he doesn't know how to peel it that's why he doesn't eat apples here, since then she has been peeling and cutting apples for him and coincidently she loves apple skin.

Nimrit lay down their clothes on her bed. To examine them, she received a black dazzling body fit dress, while Shiv received a navy blue suit set.

"Mein check karti hu mere pass koi Navy blue gown hai kya" and she began going through her drawer.
"Kyu uski Kya zaroorat hai," Shiv asked innocently.
Nimrit narrowed her eyes with anger, " Kyu Ab match bhi Tina ke saath karega? , tere kapde mein decided karti hu, press mein karti hu, in fact teri shirt bhi button karti hu, lekin match tujhe Tina ke saath karna hai?....Fine" and she starts storming off.

Shiv grabs her hand and pulls her close backwards, her back hit his chest and he wrapped his arms around her and trapped her, "Jaane de, I know I'm over reacting but Mera mood off hai aaj".

"Shhh," Shiv whispered lowly in her ear, and she shuddered as his warm breath hit her ear. " Mein keh raha tha ki mein change karlunga par tu yahi black dress pehen, tu bohot hot lagne wali hai aaj"

Nimrit blushed a deep red, " Hatja Ab maska na mar", Shiv smiled and released her " Sorry, but chahe matching karni ho, dance karni ho,  ladayi karni ho, Ya flirt karna ho, mujhe sirf tere saath karni hai... ok? "

"Waha mein chahe kitni bhi masti karu end mein aayunga toh apne Namya ke pass hi" Shiv knew Nimrit had trouble adjusting with his masti with everyone and it made her a little insecure sometimes, but he loved assuring her, and reminding her what she meant to him.

"Ja naha le tere kapde ready karti hu, aur mere vanity mein conditioner hai black bottle mein, woh use kar, baal dry hogaye hai hairspray use karke"Nimrit instructed.

"Jo hukkum Raani! " *wink* and with that, Shiv went off to follow Nimrits orders.

Currently Nimrit and Soundarya were at the makeup counter in the bedroom common area Nimrit wore her beautiful gown and did her hair in a classy updo, she was applying her make up when Shiv called out her name.

"Namya, shirt pehna de"
"yaha aaja mein make up kar rahi hu" Nimrit yelled back, Shiv appeared wearing nothing but his trousers. He had his shirt and suit in one hand.

Nimrit placed her makeup brush down and walked over to Shiv she took his shirt and placed it on him, then she carefully buttoned it down and adjusted the collar and the cuff. She then helped him get into the suit as well.

"Perfect! Tere shoes mere bed ke pass wale shelf mein hai jake pehn le aur socks mere bed ke neeche basket mein hai". Soundarya was eying the whole situation with a very confused face.

"Mera make up, karde," Shiv said. "Arey Apna kar rahi hu na, tu baal set kar jute pehn tab tak Mera ho jayega" Nimrit informed him.

"Nahi karna toh seedhe bolde," Shiv teased. He knew all her buttons. He loved annoying her. It gave him the chance to see her cute puffed up cheeks and furrowed brows. Adorable!.

"Kamina! Aja jaldi karti hu, "Nimrit placed one hand on Shiv's shoulder to support herself and did his makeup with the other. Shiv, on the other hand, placed his hands on her waist to support her.

Abdu passes by and eyed the couple with the same look as Soundarya.

Once Nimrit was done with the makeup, she sat down to complete her own, "Shiva mere black heels le aa tere shoes ke saath hi rakhe the".

He brings it and places it near her feet. She bends down to wear them, but Shiv beats her to it. "Mein pehna deta hu," he carefully lifted her feet and placed the heel under it.
Shiv rose up from the ground and stood behind Nimrit who was seated on the chair ready to apply lipstick, he looked at them in the mirror, just as Nimrit was about to pick a lipstick he held her hand and guided it to a different shade of red, his favorite color "Yeh Wali, sexy lagegi". Nimrit smiled at him, and he bent down and placed a kiss on the top of her head. "Jaldi karle sab bahar ruke hai," and with that, he went over to the rest of the mandali.

Weekend ka war begins, Salman appears he greets everyone and discusses some of the issues that happened this week.
"Nimrit, what do you think about this equation that Shalin and Tina share?" Salman asked Nimrit.

"Sir honestly speaking, not a fan of it and I have told Tina about this as well, that he doesn't respect you like he should, like for example Shiv and I we joke around and trouble each other. But he gives me the respect I deserve and so...." Salman interrupts Nimrits flow of thoughts, "By the way, Nimrit, shaadi ko Kitne saal hue?".
"Ha, Sir?" Nimrit asked with a confused expression. "Tumhare aur Shiv ki shaadi ko Kitne saal hue? " Salman asked, explaining the question.

Nimrit blushed a deep red and started laughing to hide her flushed face. While Shiv, on the other hand, bit his lip, trying to avoid giving away the absolute bliss on his face when he heard that statement.

"Aap dono ko dekh ke aisa lagta hai jaisa hum kisi well settled married couple ko dekh rahe hai, how many of you agree? " Salman asked the housemates.

Except for Ankit and Archana, everyone agreed. "Sir best friend hai meri toh woh haqq hai hum dono ka toh shayad aisa lagta hai, aisa kuch nahi hai".

"Theek hai tum keh rahe ho toh man leta hu ki nahi hui hai," Salman said.

"Moving forward, Shiv bohot din hue dance nahi dekha...uhm Soundarya and Shiv, yes come on let's see a nice performance." Just as Shiv rose from his seat, Salman called him out.

"Shiv !"
"Ho, Sir," Shiv replied.
"Baiko (wife in marathi) se permission le le pehle," Salman teased and laughed, making all the housemates laugh and leaving Shivrit in a blushing mess.

It was time for eliminations, Shiv was really stressed as Nimrit was nominated. He grabbed her hand and squeezed it while he used his free hand to chant prayers.

"Shiv! " Salman called out. "Yes Sir".
"Vahini safe aahe" (Bhabhi is safe)

Shiv pulled Nimrit into a bone crushing hug and then placed a kiss on her forehead, he let outa breath of relief but held onto Nimrit's hand, Salman called out the evicted housemate and bid everyone good bye.

"Shiv-Nimrit," Salman called out, "Ji sir."

"Shaadi mein zaroor bulana, Goodnight everyone!"

Hey everyone, I hope the story conveyed what I was trying to convey. The apple scene is inspired by my parents.

Also, I'm working on your requests, I'll try to post every day, but since I'm working, I'm only free in the nights.
Jealousy story up next! Please vote comment and share

Lots of love ❤️

Pyaar baato, Aai cha gaavat! Haq se Mandali!