Mistake Part 3

Hey everyone thank you so much for all the love and support it means a lot to me, Mistake will have more than 4 to 5 parts. The motive is to show that Shiv rejected Nimrits love and hurt her so that resulted in a crack in the mandali, now that they are all back together for Stan's wedding, will the mandali go back to its usual self and will Shivrit blossom again, or will it crash land?

Also, please note that Shiv is not a womanizer or a playboy, but he is really charming and popular among the ladies.

Let's start

Nimrit arrived at the Udaipur palace where the wedding was about to happen, the guards came and took her luggage and she was being escorted towards the palace that's when she heard a round of high pitched giggles coming from the palace garden, She walked towards the sound to find a group of women giggling and laughing while in the center of it all stood the man Nimrit had grown to know and love until he called it all a mistake.

He was wearing a thin white kurta with 2 buttons opened, his signature look, and he also had a pair of sunglasses on, and he was charming the women like he usually did.
He looked handsome as ever, better than she had left him. She heard from Sumbul that he was in London all this while shooting for an upcoming movie.

Nimrit decided to avert her gaze and walk away when she heard someone call her name. "Nimrit!!"
She turned around to find her old friend Alok jogging towards her, Nimrit was pretty sure that Shiv heard it too.

"Man, it's been so long. How are you, Ms? Workaholic, tu toh milti hi nahi". Alok asked.

"I'm good. I've been a little busy," Nimrit said. Then she heard footsteps closing in on her. She knew he was coming towards them, and she didn't have the courage to face him.

"Namya?" The voice echoed as she heard it for the first time in 8 months.
She turned around with the intention of saying 'it's Nimrit for you' but stopped when she saw him so up close.

He still had the same innocence in his eyes and the kind smile that brought joy to everyone.

"Namya! Hi kaisi hai? Uhm, mujhe actually baat karni thi," he then turned around to see Alok standing there, and his mood changed completely.
"Phir kabhi," he said and walked off.

He surely hadn't changed, still the same guy who will make you spill your heart out to him so he can comfort you, but never share his own feelings.

A while later, once Nimrit had settled into her room, she decided to take a stroll around the palace. She was standing at the main balcony in the palace, looking at the sunset.

"Khubsurat!" She heard his voice, she turned around to find him leaning against a pillar looking at her, he had his hands folded infront of his chest and his sunglasses now hanging on his kurta, "Yeh sunset Kitna khubsurat hai na, ek baat Bata hai yeh har shaam ek alag rang mein dikhta hai, phir bhi har rang mein uthna hi khubsurat dikhta hai" he said looking right into her eyes.

Even after he hurt her feelings, she still felt warmth creep up her cheeks and her heart missed a beat when he said those sweet things looking at her, what kind of effect did he have on her, "Tumhe kuch baat karni thi na? " Nimrit said, avoiding the fact that her cheeks now matched with the pink in the sky.

"Maafi mangni thi, Mein dar gaya tha kahi humari dosti na affect hojaye, meine jis tarah se woh baat kahi woh galt tha, I'm sorry", he said not meeting her eyes.

"You know I had a lot of time to think about it aur kahi na kahi meine tumhe already maaf kardiya tha, bas tumhe phirse face karne ki himmat nahi ho rahi thi," Nimrit admitted.