Connection Part 5

Here's the final part, I hope you guys like it. The next one is going to be a special episode!!

Let's start,

Nimrit woke up the next morning due to the BB alarm, her eye were swollen and puffy.

She told everyone she was feeling sick. Over the last year and half, Shiv and Nimrit grew closers, first they became close friends who chill in their room at night talking about their day. But slowly, intimacy kicked in. They would hold each other, caress each other, share sweet little pecks on the cheeks, but that's all. When Shiv left for bigg boss their relationship was in a budding stage.
Nimrit assumed that he felt for her just like she had started to, the distance made her realize that she had loved him all along, but yesterday the way he reacted when Sajid Sir asked about thier love story. It made her doubt his feelings, what If he forgot about her, everyone has been talking about his relationship with Neha. What if he actually likes her.

Nimrit was spiraling with these thoughts, while Shiv was in the captains room with sumbul, discussing upcoming tasks.

Just then, BB asked everyone to gather around for the task. The family members will be playing for the contestants, and they were divided into mandali VS non-mandali.

A whole course was set around the house, with wall climbing, mud crawling, mechanical rodeo, etc. The family members had to run through the course and gather gold coins spread across the length of the course. The team with the most coins wins. While one team is collecting coins, the other team would distract them.

Nimrit was currently in the bathroom area, getting ready for the task with saniya.

"Namya! Baby?" Shiv called out, saniya smiled at him and walked out to give the couple some privacy.

Shiv squatted down in front of Nimrit as she sat on the sofa, putting on her training shoes for the task.
"Baby jitna hota hai utna kar, nahi ho raha toh chod Dena ok stress mat lena"

She didn't respond she was upset with him for not reciprocating her feelings, but most of all, she was upset because he was so nice to her. And all she could think about was that he may like another woman.

He grabbed her feet and placed the shoe under it he placed her feet on his leg and tied the shoelaces. He then got up and pulled her into a hug. She began to sob.

"Kya Hua Namya? Meine kuch Kiya kya?" He asked concern, lacing his voice.

Before she could respond, the buzzer went off to indicate the beginning of the task.

"I'm OK, don't worry," she said and placed a kiss on his cheek before walking out into the living room, leaving behind a very stressed and confused Shiv.

The task started, team mandali will go first, Farah would have to search for as many gold coins with the mandalis name printed on it in a pile of objects scattered in the bathroom area, next sumbul will crawl through mud and search for the coins lastly nimrit had to climb a rope that was attached to the roof of the house, once she reached the top she had to press a buzzer and coins would fall to the ground she had to climb back down and gathered them.

Farah completed the task in 5 mins, and sumbul took 3 mins to complete it despite being distracted by Priyanka. As sumbul pressed the buzzer to indicate she was done Nimrit ran up to the rope she did a small prayer and started climbing the rope Priyanka and Shalin were making her laugh and throwing powder towards her, they didn't want to be extreme as she was on a height and it could be dangerous. But on the other hand, Archana climbed up the roof from the other side and stood on top where the rope was tied. The housemates yelled at her, but she didn't listen. Shiv was terrified that he began yelling at Nimrit to stop, but she wanted to win for her husband. Archana snapped the rope and released it, resulting in Nimrit falling down. Luckily, Shivs fast reflexes made him run to her in time, although he caught her before she hit the ground. Her head hit the branch of a tree, causing a gash to appear on her forehead.

Shiv was on the floor with Nimrit in his hands, and her eyes were closed due to the impact. Everyone crowded around them to make sure she was OK. Sumbul ran inside to get water.

"Namya! Baby uth please aankhein khol na baby, Namya tu toh meri sherni hai na. Uth ja please"

Shiv began sobbing uncontrollably his head was on her chest. Stan asked BB to open the medical room so they could see the doctor. Shiv lifted Nimrit up and ran towards the room. Her eyes fluttered a little and then shut down again.

Once he placed her on the bed the doctor arrived, he asked Shiv to explain exactly what happened, once he was done the doctor asked him to leave the room and that they would call him once the examination was done.

"Par meri wife hai Sir, please mein ruk jaau?"
"Don't worry, she'll be fine. It's against the rules for you to stay."

Hesitantly, he left her arm, not before placing a kiss on her forehead, "I love you," he whispered to her as a tear trickled down his face and landed on her cheek

Shiv sat outside in anticipation, and numerous thoughts ran about his head, what If he lost her? He couldn't live without her. It was all his fault he shouldn't have let her play. How can he hurt someone he loves.

Wait, love? Oh shit! I said I love her?"" I love her !!! He smiled widely and wiped away his tears of sadness.

He prayed to bappa with his eyes shut, "Bappa please Namya ko theek kardo, mein usse bohot pyaar karta hu. Aur mein usse yeh batana chata hu. Please bappa!"

Just then, Nimrit walked out with a bandage around her head she used the wall as support to walk. As soon as he saw her, he rushed to her side. "Tu theek hai? Kya bola doctor ne?"

"Tujhe badme bulange explain kardenge sab, mein theek hu bas todha sa dard hai, I'm sorry Shiva, mere wajah se tu haar gaya na" a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Phirse phodunga tera Sir bakwas mat kar, kuch nahi hua tere wajahse"

Once he laid her on the bed in the captain room everyone came to talk to her, it was late at night when sajid asked everyone to leave so Nimrit could rest, everyone said goodnight to her and wished her well. Archana asked forgiveness for the 100th time and finally left.

"Namya mein teri pani ki bottle bhar ke Lata hu aur ice pack bhi Lata hu 5 mins ok?"
"Shiva ek min" saying so she grabbed his had and pulled him close, she lifted her face and placed a kiss on his cheek too close to his lips making him suck in a breathe, "I love you too" she whispered making his heart beat quicken, as she smiled at her husband.

They may not have started their journey in the best way possible, but it turned out to be the most beautiful journey, and she wouldn't do it any other way.

PS no hate for Archana. Also, tell me what you think about this chapter. I'm coming back with a very special episode soon. I'll see you there till then,

Lots of love ❤️

Pyaar baato,  Aai cha gaavat! Haq se Mandali!