Shiv's Party

PLEASE READ VERY IMPORTANT

Note:

Hey so someone sent this to me and I don't get why everyone is so bothered and now doubting their own idols, we all know Shiv and Nimrit to be truthful and genuine to their relationships, they never forcefully portrayed anything more than friendsh...

Hey so someone sent this to me and I don't get why everyone is so bothered and now doubting their own idols, we all know Shiv and Nimrit to be truthful and genuine to their relationships, they never forcefully portrayed anything more than friendship its we viewers who noticed a spark in them, and we are the one's who wish they became something more. So treat it as a wish, only remember wishes dont necessarily come through, but they dont stop us from wishing or dreaming again.

So this one is for everyone who's upset about Nimrit not attending the party. It shouldn't affect you so much it is their life, and we have no idea what happens when we aren't watching, so please don't assume the worst. Now, whether mandali is khatam or not, support your idols for entertaining you when they were on that show and even after it. Pray for their good health and prosperity, that's all. They don't owe us anything in return. Also, Nimrit will have to appear in public some day, and the media will definitely ask her why she didn't attend, so I'm sure she had a pretty good reason. Note ends here

I'm only writing this to change the mood

Let's start

Shiv was on his way back home from his party, he was really happy it was a huge success, everyone had fun. But he really missed Stan and Nimrit his mandali was incomplete.

Once Shiv was back home, he had a text from Nimrit,
'Kal ghar aaja please I'm not well it will be nice to have you here'

He replied with an okay and put his phone down.

The next day, Shiv arrived at Nimrits building she told him to use the spare key he had as she was too sick to open the door.

Just as he pushed the door open, he heard a loud pop and confetti came in from every where, the house was decorated with red balloons and flowers, his favorite color.

He walked in to find his Namya looking gorgeous as ever in a red and black dress, "Congratulations, Shiva!!!" She yelled and engulfed him in a bone crushing hug.
"Kal bohot try Kiya but I couldn't make it toh socha hum apni ek alag party kar lete hai, tere liye gifts layi hu waha rakhe hai lekin pehle ek special gift"

She showed him her phone where Stan was on video call, " Meri Jaan Congratulations re baba, bohot pyaar re, idhar raade hogaye hai toh nahi aa paya, flight cancel karna pada safety ka shot gaya hai, mein jaldi milta tereko. Love you, bhai. "

There was a knock on the door, Shiv looked at Nimrit, confused while she gave him a giddy smile. She clapped her hands and dragged him to the door. " ek aur surprise hai," she said, beaming with happiness.
Just as she was about to open the door, Shiv interrupted, " ek min." he grabbed her face and placed a warm lingering kiss just at the corner of her lips.
He was really overwhelmed with everything she was doing just to make up for missing his party.

The door opened, and there stood Sumbul, Sajid Sir, and Abdu. All dressed up to party again.

Shiv was shocked he hugged everyone, and they walked in, " Tujhe mandali chahiye thi na, here you go," she said, pointing towards the mad bunch laughing in her living room.
" Stan call pe aayga todhi Der mein, aur meine uska aur abdu ka sort out kardiya, tu humesha humara itna khayal rakhta hai. Socha ek din toh hum apne ap ko handle kar sakte hai na. They love you a lot, Shiva, and I  love you a lot more. Congratulations, babe. I'm so proud of you. " she pulled him into a hug and placed a kiss on his forehead.

He grabbed her hand and intertwined them, and walked towards thier mandali, the group of 5 plus Stan on call, looked weird to an outsider, there was a 50 year old movie director, a 18 year old international singer, a 23 year old rapper, a 19 year old TV actress, a 30 year old Marathi celebrity and a 28 year old actress/model. They may not have common interests, but they had one thing in common that is immense love and respect for one another.

Shiv watched his little family dance with joy celebrating his little milestones. He beamed with pride, Stan was right when he said, 'Haq se Mandali'.

Hope this makes you smile, and as Shiv always says tension lene ka nahi Dene ka!!!

If possible, share a screenshot of this note with other shivrit fans. Don't stress so much, khush raho. Note pasted below

Please don't copy-paste my story on other social media. You can share a link with your friends if you want. THANK YOU!

Lots of love ❤️
Pyaar baato, Aai cha gaavat! Haq se Mandali!

#I'm pasting this note here again so you can share it with other fans:#

I don't get why everyone is so bothered and now doubting their own idols, we all know Shiv and Nimrit to be truthful and genuine to their relationships, they never forcefully portrayed anything more than friendship its we viewers who noticed a spark in them, and we are the one's who wish they became something more. So treat it as a wish, only remember wishes dont necessarily come through, but they dont stop us from wishing or dreaming again.

So everyone who's upset about Nimrit not attending the party. It shouldn't affect you so much it is their life, and we have no idea what happens when we aren't watching, so please don't assume the worst. Now, whether mandali is khatam or not, support your idols for entertaining you when they were on that show and even after it. Pray for their good health and prosperity, that's all. They don't owe us anything in return. Also, Nimrit will have to appear in public some day, and the media will definitely ask her why she didn't attend, so I'm sure she had a pretty good reason.
"The group of 6, looked weird to an outsider, there was a 50 year old movie director, a 18 year old international singer, a 23 year old rapper, a 19 year old TV actress, a 30 year old reality TV star/ marathi celebrity and a 28 year old actress/model. They may not have common interests, but they had one thing in common that is immense love and respect for one another.Shiv watched his little family dance with joy celebrating his little milestones. He beamed with pride, Stan was right when he said, 'Haq se Mandali'."
Hope this makes you smile, and as Shiv always says tension lene ka nahi Dene ka!!!