In the real world Part 2

Hey everyone! This is in the real world part 2. Please read Part 1 before you read it. this is based on a request by chaitu434

Lets start

Shivrit spent the rest of the finale night with their respective families. The next day, Farah Khan hosted a BB16 bash, and all the contestants were invited.

That morning,
Shiv woke up way too early. He missed the blaring alarm and the huge room of 6. He missed seeing his Namyas face when he woke up in the morning. He grabbed his phone to text her a 'I miss you' only to find a text already from her, 'Good Morning babe,' it said. He immediately picked up his phone and called her.

"Hello," he heard on the other side, and a smile grew on his face, just her voice brought him so much joy. He couldn't believe anything that happened last night. He became the first runner-up of BB16 and also won the love of this incredible woman.

"Hi baby," he said, earning a cute giggle from her. "Aaj Farah Maam ki party hai, saath mein Jaye?" He asked. "Media hogi na?" She said skeptical of their situation.
"Ha lekin hum toh just friends hai na" he said, making her laugh.
"Ok, I need to go shopping anyways, and I'm pretty sure you do too, so saath mein jaate hai."

"Sunn aai or Tai ko tujhse milna tha, ghar aaja lunch karte hai, fir shopping jayenge," Shiv suggested.
"That reminds me mom ko bhi milna tha tujhse, toh shopping ke baad mere ghar aate hai, fir yaha se directly party"

"Theek hai, ab mein work out karne jaa rha hu tujhe address text kardunga. See you meri jaan, " and with that, he cut the call.

Nimrit showed up at Shivs door extremely nervous. Yes, she had already met Aai, and she spoke to Tai on call after her eviction, but right now, the situation was different. she was meeting her boyfriend's family. Damn he's her boyfriend it felt a little weird, but it felt right.

Shiv opened the door and grinned like a child when he saw her. He pulled her close and engulfed her in a hug, and placed a kiss on her cheek. "Subah subah Tera chehra na dekhu toh bada ajeeb lagta hai," he said, circling her waist with his arms.

"Same baby," she giggled.
"Uhm, uhm," they heard someone clear their throat. Shiv turned around to find his Tai standing there with her arms crossed in front of her chest.

"Hogaya romance? Ab hum bhi mil le?" She asked she engulfed Nimrit in a warm hug. Just then, Aai came there too.

Nimrit spent the next half hour getting all the juicy gossip about Shivs childhood from both the ladies. While Shiv sat on the floor near her feet, he slowly brushed his hand over her feet when no one was looking. During the weekend ka war, he would help her paint her nails. He smiled at the memory when he got hit in the head by Tai.

"kya soch raha hai? chal mujhe kitchen mein help karde, " she said.
"Arey Tai aap betho hum dono kardenge" Nimrit said she went into the kitchen and began setting the food up. When she felt a strong set of arms grab her waist from behind.
"Koi aa jayga Shiva, mat kar," she pleaded, but to no avail, he moved her hair away from her neck and placed small kisses down her neck.
Nimrit froze at the sensation of his lips on her skin, "Please" she begged, but was it to stop or go on she had no idea.

Just then, they heard Aai call out to them, Nimrit pushed Shiv away and grabbed a bowl, and walked out of the kitchen.
The lunch was great, Nimrit felt like home with the Thakare household, although she missed the chance to meet Manu, Aai was the most caring and loving woman she had met and Tai was a breath of fresh air.

The next stop was shopping.

Hey, I hope you like it. I'll write part 3 soon, but I NEED suggestions for the next part so please let me know.

Lots of love ❤️

Pyaar baato, Aai cha gaavat! Haq se Mandali!