Mistake

Hey everyone, I wasn't suppose to post today had an awful and extremely emotional day, but then I realized that these stories make me happy, and it probably does that for some of my readers too. So here it is...
This story has three-parts and it is based on the concert.

Let's start

Shiv was back home after attending a bunch of parties last night. He was living his life to the fullest. Currently, Shiv sat down on his dining table with his team, who had become more like family to him, Rohan, his manager, and xitij, who manages his social media content.

"Rohan woh butter pass kar," Shiv asked Rohan, "Yeh lo Bhau, aur yeh bhi," Rohan passed on the jar of butter along with a piece of paper.
"Yeh kya hai ?" Shiv asked while muching on a toast, "woh kal raat wali ka number, Neha jo ap ke saath flirt kar rahi thi, usne bola apko Dene ko".
"Mujhe nahi chahiye!" Shiv casually said and chomped a larger bite of his toast,
"Kyu Namya ne mana Kiya hai," xitij teased, and both the boys laughed and gave each other high fives.

"Chup bhendi, aisa kuch nahi hai Namya toh buddy hai," Shiv clarified.
"Fir kya problem hai, young ho successful ho sab hai apke pass ek girlfriend bhi ho Jaye toh life complete" said Rohan.

"Wahi toh problem hai, is waqt koi distraction nahi chahiye aur bohot kamana hai life mein, aur waise bhi mujhe kaise pata chalega ki woh mujhse pyaar karti hai ya BB16 runner up Shiv Thakare se".

"Baat toh sahi hai," xitij agreed. "Mujhe koi ladki nahi chahiye mein aisa hi sahi hu, yeh roz call karna, milna baate karna, iskeliye abhi time kaha hai mere pass..."

Just then, Shiv's phone rang. It was Nimrit, "Ha Namya bol."
Both xitij and Rohan burst out laughing, Shiv flipped them off and walked towards the balcony to speak to Nimrit.

"Shiva shaam ko ghar aaja meine tere kapde tayar kiye hai, phir yaha se saath mein chalenge tu apne car mein ana meine friend ki car borrow ki hai drop off ke liye"Nimrit informed.

"Ok kuch Lau saath mein?" Shiv asked.
"Ha teri white jeans le aa aur hair gel rest I have everything," Nimrit said, just then xitij called out to Shiv, " Bhau, Neha ka phone hai".

"Kiska? Shiv yelled back, "Aarey kal raat wali," xitij responded , Shiv facepalmed as he realized that Nimrit heard it. "Cut kar de mujhe nahi baat karni."

"Kiska phone tha? " Nimrit asked, intrigued by this new information.
"koi kal ke party se hai, I don't know her, meine cut kardiya"

"Hmm, see you later," and with that, she ended the call.
"Tu paagal hai itne zor se kyu bola, usne sunn liya" Shiv scolded xitij. "Sorry, bhau," he replied.

"Waise baat toh sahi Kahi Bhau ne Inko girlfriend ki zaroorat nahi, inke pass girlfriend jaisi best friend hai na".
And both the boys erupted in laughter again, while Shiv blushed and walked off to his room.

Later that day,
Shiv arrived at Nimrits house with his clothes for Stans show, "aaja, I'll just come mein, noodles bana rahi thi, tu khayega?" Nimrit asked.

"Nahi tu kha le mein, yeh sab andar rakhta hu," Shiv said he went and lay down on Nimrit's bed, scrolling through Instagram waiting for her to come.

"Ha let's get ready" she said as she entered the room, she helped him with his outfit and he went into the guest bedroom to change, when he returned he saw Nimrit in a gorgeous mesh black top looking really hot, he would be lying if he said he hadn't thought about her as more than a friend, but a part of him found it weird maybe because he spent a long time with her as buddies so it was difficult to admit that there could be more to this relationship. Just then Nimrit turned around and spotted Shiv standing at the door dressed in a grey tank white jeans and his jacket in his hand, she had to admit she kinda liked it when he wore his sleeveless tees, she had a thing for biceps, but who was she kidding, it was Shiv, her Shiva! The boy who pulled her hair and slapped her forehead. It would be weird to think about his biceps, wouldn't it?

Nimrit was brought out of her thoughts when Shiv slapped her forehead. She looked at him and noticed he had his hands placed in front of her, and he was holding a box.
"Yeh kya hai? " She asked, " tere liye hai kholke dekhle. "
Nimrit took the box from him and opened it, and inside, she found a gorgeous pair of statement earrings. He knew she loved a good pair of bold earrings.
"This is so beautiful!! Thank you so much, babe!!" And she hugged him.
"Aaj yahi pehenugi," she said. Just as she was about to wear it, Shiv asked with a smile, "mein pehena du?" *wink k*

Nimrit blushed but nodded nonetheless, Shiv slowly moved closer to her. He then moved her beautiful lock of hair away from her face and placed the earring in her ear. When he moved away from her ear he noticed how close he was to her face, he looked into her eyes but she was looking at his lips and next thing you know she crashed her lips on his, Shiv was taken aback but he soon regained himself and pulled her closer by her waist, but Nimrit broke the kiss, " I'm so sorry, I don't know why I did that...." Ninrit said in embarrassment, but she was interrupted, "Shhhh" Shiv said, he pulled her back by holding her face and shut her up with a kiss, just as it was about to get intense they heard the door bell ring they broke the kiss and Nimrit rushed to open the door, she turned around and signaled Shiv to clean the lipstick on his face.

When Nimrit opened the door, Sumbul stood there, "Kaha ho yaar kabse dono ko call kar rahi hu, koi call nahi utha raha" she said entering the house.
"Woh hum bedroom mein the aur phones yaha living room mein" Nimrit justified.

"Chalo Sanya neeche wait kar rahi hai," and with that the trio left, Sumbul with Sanya, Nimrit and Shiv in two different vehicles...

Hi, I hope you like this one it has a twist!

Please vote, comment, and share it with your friends.

Lots of love ❤️

Pyaar baato, Aai cha gaavat! Haq se Mandali!