Mistake Part 5

Hey everyone, let's begin from where we left off. It's time for sangeet, and I got a lot of suggestions from you guys, some really cool ones, but unfortunately, I had already written this part. I'll try to add those to some ther story until then check this one out and give it some love.

NOTE: I will be changing mahirs name to alok, I don't want any drama.

Lets start

After haldi everyone met in the auditorium for Sangeet practice, the mandali decided to do a little throwback and perform their BB16 finale routine.
They also practiced some solo performances.

Sangeet Night,

The sangeet began with Sumbul's amazing performance on 'swag se swagat'.
Then the entire mandali set the stage on fire with their electrifying performance, next up Shiv and abdu performed on 'main khidali tu anari'.

Then came our queen, Shiv had no idea she was performing a solo dance. She moved to the beats of Laila, and Shiv was awestruck. He didn't know anyone could look so divine and graceful. "Kya mast nachti hai na," sumbul said from beside Shiv, in between cheering and hooting for Nimirt.
"Next performance toh aur fire hai, romantic dance hai Alok ke saath on ' apna bana le' its gonna be lit," she said.

Shivs head snapped at that statement, Dance was always something special for him and Nimrit, and that song had so many memories. The first time he took Nimrit to his dance academy, he taught her the routine to that song. They made a video as well but never posted it. Then on her birthday he took her out on a date and they danced to it, under the night sky. He had to do something. He looked around and spotted Alok about to walk up to the stage.

Just as the solo dance got over, Nimrit got into a pose for her next act with Alok, she stood facing her back to the audience and Alok was supposed to come and hold her from behind and the music would began. But Shiv ran up to the stage before Alok could, slightly pushing him back, he walked up to a clueless Nimrit, he placed his hands around her waist, and she gasped at the contact knowing very well who it was and suddenly music began playing, 'Apna bana le'. He twirled her around, and they looked at each other, and then sumbul started cheering for them, making the crowd join in.

Shiv walked close to Nimrit and asked for her hand she placed it in his, and everything that happened on stage after that was a fairytale.

They swayed to the beats as one body, complimenting each other's moves as he held her so close as if, if he let her go for a second, she would vanish into thin air. when the last note hit, Shiv twirled Nimrit around and pulled her back towards him with force, causing her body to collide with his. They were too close, nose touching and breathing mingling. He wanted to risk it all right here in front of this crowd. But she pushed him away and ran out while the crowd erupted in cheers and claps.

Shiv sat on the terrace that had the perfect view of the lake. He was ashamed of himself for not having enough self-control. He promised her that they'd be back to their normal self, but here he was pushing boys away from her and being petty and jealous, and now he made it awkward for both of them. He didn't have the guts to justify what he did, so he ran away from everyone and settled on the terrace.

On the other hand Nimrit was walking alone through the palace garden, she had a lot on her mind right now, she still felt the same for Shiv, nothing had changed, but he seemed a lot more expressive now, especially after the stunt he just pulled, she wondered if he had feelings for her now. But she was too scared to ask she couldn't have her heart broken again.
Just then, she felt a tap on her shoulder she turned around to find Alok standing there.
"Can I walk with you ?" He asked, and she responded with a nod.

As they were walking, Alok began talking, "What happened during the performance out there?" He asked. Nimrit didn't respond she didnt know what to say to him.

"Listen, Nimrit, I know now you have feelings for him. I also know that he said he doesn't, but what he did today was unacceptable. He doesnt want you and he doesnt let me have you either" Nimrit felt disgusted by what he just said, just then Alok tried to hold her hand, she pulled her hands away and folded them in front of her.

He stopped walking, making her stop as well. He moved closer to her and said, " Nimrit, you're the most beautiful girl I've seen. And I know you're hurting, but you don't need him. You need someone who loves you for you. And appreciates you. I can do that Nimrit give me a chance" saying so he leaned in to kiss her.

She shoved him away, "What are you doing? Listen, listen, thank you for your concern, but I'm not interested."

"Huh," he scoffed, he looked angry, and Alok rubbed his temple in frustration,
"You are rejecting me? You? Huh? He threw you away. You dont have anyone. I'm doing you a favor, don't you get it? No one wants you!".

Nimrit was shocked. She didn't even realize that her tears flowed down her face, wrecking her makeup. She was made to feel so little and worthless. She pushed him and ran away from there.
A while later, Shiv heard the terrace door blast open he found a completely messed up Nimrit with a face covered with tear streaks and walk in holding onto her lehenga.

He ran up to her and grabbed her shoulders, " Namya, Namya kyaa hua? Baby? Kya Hua?"

She didn't respond, she broke down and fell into his arms so he settled on the floor and pulled her onto his lap he rubbed her back, and rocked them back and forth, trying to calm her down.

He felt as if a sword pierced his chest, watching her so broken. Once he felt she was OK, he asked again,
"Namya, kya Hua kisne Kiya yeh?" He held her face in his hands with utmost care.
She cried and told him everything that happed, he was furious his nostrils flared with anger not just at Alok for mistreating her, but at himself for letting people walk over her by using him as an excuse.

But first, he had to take care of her. He lifted her up bridal style, and she shoved her face in his neck she was still whimpering, and her soft lips made contact with his neck, sending a shiver down his spine. He brought her to her room and placed her on the bed. He covered her with a blanket and began walking away to deal with Alok. But she held his hand, " Mujhe teri zaroorat hai, please!"

He took in a deep breath and moved her a little he slept beside her on the bed and pulled her close, placing her head on his chest. He tapped her head with a slow rhythm, and after about 10 mins, she finally fell asleep.

He placed her head on the pillow and marched out searching for Alok, he found him by the lake,and without saying a word slapped him right across his face, they grabbed each other's collars and a fight broke out,
"Teri himmat kaise hui usse haath laganeki? , aur kya bakwas bol raha tha tu?" Shiv said as he landed a punch right on Alok's jaw.

In a few minutes, a crowd gathered around sumbul, and Stan tried to stop Shiv, Sajid yelled at him to let go of Alok, but he didn't listen. Nimrit had woken up at the sound of the commotion. She ran out of the room and found a crowd gathered around the lake. She made her way in and ran to Shiv. She hugged him tight and said, "Look at me, Shiva, meri taraf dekh, please look at me."

Shiv finally looked at her. His eyes were red with anger, but hers were filled with pain. She needed him, and he was out here fighting a worthless man. He held her face in his hand and placed warm kisses all around her face, whispering sorry multiple times, while she sobbed in pain.

The crowd dispersed, and Shiv and Mandali took Nimrit to her room. They asked sumbul to stay with her for the night. Shiv saath outside her room door crying and blaming himself for her state, he broke her beautiful soul.

The next part is coming soon

Thanks for all the love you have given this series. Please vote, comment, and share with your friends.

Lots of love ❤️

Pyaar baato, Aai cha gaavat! Haq se Mandali!