First Date

Hey everyone this is based on a request by apkikkhushi context is that Shiv and Namya and best buddies but they kind of have feelings for each other but haven't discovered it yet, what happens when BB sends them on a date, will this first date change the way they look at each other? Let's find out

Let's start

Another day another ration task, Bigg Boss gave the housemates a task to perform where they had to work together on and earn as much ration as possible, somewhere along the course of the task Shiv took charge he effortlessly managed Archanas tantrums as well as brought both the groups together.

The housemates won all the ration and were really happy, Bigg Boss asked them to name a star performer from this task, and the performer will become the Raja/Rani and win special amenities as well.

Everyone agreed that Shiv was the star perform, so BB gathered everyone in the living room.

"Apsi sehmati se ek naam bataye jise ap is task ka star performer mante hai".
"Bigg Boss hum sab Shiv ko is task ka star performer mante hai," announced Priyanka.
"Mubarako Shiv ap bante hai is hafte ke Raja"

Everyone congratulated Shiv, and the mandali yelled Ganpati Bappa Morya!.

"Shiv is Title ke saath apko kuch special treatment bhi milenga, aaj raat ap apne saath kisi ek contestant ko date par le ja sakte hai, ap apne pasand ke khane ki chizo ki list storeroom mein rakh dijye. Agle buzzer par ap garden area mein apne date ke liye ja sakte hai".

There was a commotion in the house. Everyone wanted to know who would Shiv take with him. They looked at him with anticipation, but he just got up and went to the garden, and Soundarya followed after him.

"Bhaya mujhe toh jaana hai, mujhe aaj tak koi nahi legaya date pe," Archana said to no one in particular.

"Koi fayda nahi hai woh toh mandali mein se apne bhai beheno ko le jayega, what a waste mujhe dete romantic date pe le jata" Shalin said laughing.

Nimrit was irked with what he said. Was it true? Is that how he saw her as a sister?

On the other hand, in the garden, Shiv plucked out some of the roses placed in a vase at the entrance. He turned around only to collide with Soundarya.
"Aww for me? So cute" she said, but he ignored her, "Shivvv" she dragged his name, Shiv found it very amusing the same people who dragged his name through the mud usually are now dragging his name with fake love.

"Mujhe le Jayega date pe?" She wrapped her hands around his biceps and gave him her signature dimpled grin.

"Zaroor," he said, and she smiled with joy, "August mein? Raksha Bandhan gift" and with that, he walked off, leaving Soundarya to pick her jaw up from the floor.

Shiv walked into the living room, and all the noise turned into silence. He walked over to his mandali with a wide grin, and she stopped right in front of abdu.
"I told you," said Shalin with a smirk to no one in particular.

Nimrit felt a sting in her heart she moved her face to look at Sumbul when she felt a tap on her knee and heard a gasp from everyone.
She turned around to find Shiv down on one knee with roses in his hands, giving her his most charming smile.
"Date pe chalegi?" He asked.

She gasped in shock and took the flowers from him and said, "Of course." she got up from her seat on the couch and pulled him up too. She engulfed him in a warm hug, while abdu and Sajid sported a confused look, Stan and Sumbul looked at each other with a knowing look, and Stan said out loud. " 2000 ki Patti nikal sumbya, mein bola tha lafda chal raha hai." Nimrit and Shiv looked at each other in embarrassment. While the rest of the house mates laughed.
Shiv came out of the store room after giving the list of food items for the date. He went to get changed into his date outfit.