What now Part 2

As you saw in the end of what now Part 1, Shiv messed up, the extremely charming and confident Shiv Thakare froze when it was time to confess his love, so....what now?

Let's start

Nimrit spent the night crying herself to sleep while Shiv spent the night trying to come up with a way to confess his feelings.
He's a guy who believes in grand gestures, but he doesn't want to do that in this house where love has become a joke, but he still wants it to be special. Once he has decided, he falls asleep waiting for the next morning.

Next morning, Nimrit woke up with puffy eyes and a red face, she took longer that usual to freshen up and reach the garden for the anthem, which resulted in archana taunting her, but to her dismay, Nimrit paid no heed.

Nimrit was really quiet during the whole anthem. While Shiv was really guilty, he had to make up for his dumbness.

Shiv asked Stan and Sumbul for help. It was decided that Sumbul had to keep Nimrit busy and away, while Stan helped Shiv in making the arrangements. Shiv didn't tell them about the reason he was doing all this. He wanted Nimrit to be the first one to know.

Shiv asked Sumbul to convince Nimrit to dress up fancier than usual while Shiv put on a casual black suit with white t-shirt and white shoes.

He set up a nice table in the room of 6 with flowers and a bowl of pasta that he made with Stan's help.
He picked out flowers from the garden and walked towards the captain room where Nimrit and Sumbul were currently getting ready.

He knocked on the door and hid the flowers behind his back, Nimrit and Sumbul turned towards the door and  looked at him weirdly through the glass door, wondering why he was knocking.

For a good minute Shiv spaced out, he was mesmerized by Nimrit's beauty, she was dressed in a red backless mid length satin dress, with her long hair left loose just like Shiv liked it, she opted for some minimal nude makeup and black stilettos. When sumbul called out his name Shiv came back to the real world, he then signaled Nimrit to open the door, though she was upset with him for what happened last night, she couldnt deny the fact that he looked dashing as ever in that suit, she huffed in annoyance and then unwillingly walked towards the door and opened it.

Shiv smiled at her and presented the flowers he had picked for her. A small smile grew on Nimrit's face as she spotted the pink flowers in his hand.

"Yeh kya hai? " She asked, puzzled.
"Tujhe date ke liye pick karne aya hu. Khali haath todha aayunga, aur mujhe pata hai tujhe white roses pasand hai. Lekin nahi mile toh yeh le aya."

Sumbul had her jaw on the floor, and Nimrit felt like she had woken up in a dream, " Date? Like You and me? Like us together?"

Shiv chuckled at her reaction ." baba, Toh kya Priyanka ko lejau?".
Nimrit's nostrils flared in anger, and she turned around to walk back. "Arey Sorry Namya, masti kar raha tha yaar," Shiv clarified, pulling his Namya back.

He asked for her hand, and she gave it to him, "Chale?" he asked with a smile. And she nodded her head in response, Sumbul wished Shiv good luck and bid them goodbye.

Right now, the whole house was confused watching this interaction, Shiv walked Nimrit to the room of 6 where Stan stood at the door, and he opened the door for the couple and showed them their table. When Nimrit saw the decor, she gasped audibly and covered her mouth in shock, "Yeh sab kab Kiya? Oh my god, this is so beautiful. "
There were tears in her eyes, "Thank you," she whispered to Shiv as she squeezed his arm.

Shiv pulled out the chair for his lady and made her sit, and then he took his seat opposite to her.

Stan gave Shiv a thumbs up and then left the couple alone, and Nimrit began speaking.
"Shiv, all this is amazing, but tujhe Yeh sab karne ki zaroorat nahi thi. I mean ha mein hurt hu but mein theek hojaungi, mein meri feelings ke wajah se humare dosti ko kabhi affect hone nahi dungi aur na hi kabhi tujhe relationship ke liye force karungi. I really appreciate this, but mein Ab gussa nahi hu, todhi upset hu because of the way tune kal react Kiya, I just want to know why you did that, ab batayega bhi kyu kiya".

"Bolne degi?"
Nimrit bit her lip in embarrassment and asked him to continue, " pehle pasta khate hai, meine aur Stan ne banaya hai." Shiv informed her.
"Uhmm, tu aur Stan?" Nimrit asked skeptical of the dish that was placed in front of her.

"Don't worry Archana ne help ki, Ab Bata kaise hai" he fed her a spoonful with his own hands, "uhmm my god this is really great, good job Thakare saab" she winked.

"Ha toh tujhe khana banana nahi Ata na, hum mein se ek ko toh sikhna padega sirf pyaar se todhi pet bharega".

This statement caused Nimrit to cough. "Kya matlab? Hum mein se ek? Why did....wait what?"

Shiv laughed out loud at her reaction, "Bappa mujhe nahi laga tha yeh aur bhi cute hosakti hai. Acha ab woh dish khol kar dekh, teri favorite hai, " Shiv said, pointing towards a covered dish placed next to Nimrit.

She lifted the lid and gasped as soon as she saw what was on the plate. It said,'I like you too' in chocolate sauce. Then Shiv got up from his seat and knelt down in front of her, "Mala pan tu khup aavadte" ( I like you too in marathi).

Nimrit began sobbing and engulfed him in a bone crushing hug. They held onto each other as if thier life depended on it. It felt magical to finally say what they had been feeling for so long, to hold each other as more than friends.

Nimrit was the first to let go she wiped off her tears and smiled wholeheartedly.
"Chale? Ab Yeh sab saaf bhi karna hai aur bahar sabko explain bhi karna hai, Sunn agar tu nahi batana chahti, toh chalega mujhe" Shiv said rubbing her arms to assure her that her comfort matters most to him.

"Sirf mandali ko bataynge," she said with a smile. "Ok Madam".

They walked out hand in hand, and as they were passing the living room, Archana commented, "Arey bhaiya yeh kya challa hai?"
"Gussa thi re mere se toh mana raha tha, isliye Yeh sab plan Kiya tha. Help ke liye Thank you. "

And with that, they walked out into the garden, where the rest of the mandali was patiently waiting.

"Yeh kya ho Raha hai, kidar the tumlog, aur yeh naye shadishudha jode jaisa kyu dress up Kiya hai"

Nimrit laughed at his statement while Shiv scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment. "Woh sir, woh .." Shiv stuttered.
"We like each other," Nimrit yelled out with enthusiasm. The whole mandali erupted with joy. They hugged each other and celebrated this new relationship.

Shiv grabbed onto Namyas hand and pulled her close. He then whispered in ear, "Girlfriend banegi meri?".
Nimrit looked right into his eyes, he didnt need to ask that question. They were pretty clear about their relationship, but he still did, to give her some security. Nimrit smiled and replied with a warm kiss on his cheek, "Haq se !".

This was just the beginning!

I hope you liked this one, I have a few more topics to cover, but I would love some more suggestions! Please vote, comment, and share.

Lots of love ❤️

Pyaar baato, Aai cha gaavat! Haq se Mandali!