What now?

Here's another one based on the moment after the astrologer left the BB16 house. Hope you guys like it. This is one of the first ones I wrote, I wasn't very confident about it, and I am still not..

Let's start

Shiv lifted Nimrit's chin so he could look into her eyes, "Tereko meri baato ka hota hai na?" He said, to which Nimrit looked right back into his eyes and said with conviction "Ha".

The reply brought a smile on Shiv's face. The 'ha' meant she felt everything he had been feeling. She was restless without him, just like he was without her.

The pair felt like it's just the two of them in this huge house, for once it felt like they could share everything they had been holding inside their hearts.
"Toh fir tu kyu same karti hai, mein kya dagad hai kya? Pathar hai mein?"

Stan's laughs at Shiv's statement brought the pair back to reality, Nimrit caressed Shiv's cheek and apologized to him, and then she stood up and gave him a hug.

Over the past few weeks, she has been feeling this pull towards Shiv. She tries her best not to give in, but sometimes she just can't control herself. Today was one such moment.

Later that night,

Nimrit enters the bathroom area, hoping it's empty. She really needs to be by herself to assess her feelings.
"Yeh kya ho Raha hai mere saath, Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia get yourself together, I promised myself ki mein iss ghar mein kisi se bhi inta close nahi hongi And now I'm venting infront of sumbul ki Shiv mujhse dil ki baat nahi karta, I mean we are so different yet so similar, and he's so perfect, but meine already sab bigaad diya, usne mujhe mere lowest par dekha hai anxiety, panic attack everything he probably thinks I'm too much trouble, plus I told him I have a boyfriend because of the whole Abdu situation. I don't want to ruin our friendship, just because I developed feelings for him and he didn't "

In the living room,

Shiv is walking towards the captain room to talk to Namya, he couldn't sleep, after what happened today he felt something during their conversation in the garden and he'd been feeling that for a while now, he had to tell her how he felt, even if it affected their friendship. Because hiding it wasn't helping their friendship either.
Shiv was shocked to see that the captains room was empty. He searched the garden area, glass room, and the bench on the top as well, but she was nowhere to be found. Finally, he walked into the bathroom area to find her seated on the sofa, staring into space, lost in her thoughts.

"Namya, ...Namya!! ...NAMYA!" He shook her, and she finally noticed him.

"Tu yaha kya kar raha hai?" She asked him, "Abe tu yaha kya kar rahi hai, mein tujhe har jagah dhund raha tha, aur tere toh room mein bathroom hai na".
"Kuch nahi, bas neend nahi aarahi thi," replied Nimrit.
Shiv sensed that something was wrong with his Namya. He sat down beside her and placed one hand around her shoulder, and with the other, he held her hand. "Kya Hua Namya? Idhar dekh" he used his hand to move her face so she was looking right at him. " Bol na baccha" that was it for her and she broke down, Shiv had seen Nimrit cry before and he always made sure he was there to wipe her tears, but today he felt like he was the cause of them, and he didn't know how he could help her.

So like he always does first he wiped her tears and then he rubbed her back and patted her head to calm her down, once he felt like she was ready to speak again he got up from his seat and knelt down infront of her.

"Namya, kya Hua hai, meine Kuch Kiya? I'm sorry, tu roh maat meri Jaan, agli baar se nahi hoga, aai shapaat" he pretends to scribble on her hand, "Yeh le sign kardi deal" then he lifts her hand and places a soft kiss on it, "aur yeh deal seal hogai".

Nimrit couldn't take it anymore, she felt this huge rush the moment his lips touched her skin, she leaped and pulled him into a tight hug and whispered in his ears, "I like you, I like you more than a friend, I'm so so sorry mein hamari friendship kharab nahi karna chati, par mein yeh aur nahi chupa sakti, I really like you a lot Shiva,  mujhe nahi pata yeh kab hua". All this while Nimrit had the widest grin on her face as she poured her heart out to the boy she had fallen for.

Shiv stood there in shock, frozen like a statue while both his arms were placed beside him and his Namya was hugging him and confessing her feelings for him, could this be true. Is this a dream? Or did he sleep walk into the bathroom.

When Nimrit realised that Shiv wasn't hugging her back, her smile dropped she slowly let go of Shiv when he didn't respond to her confession. She looked at him with hurt. Her vision was now blurry with tears. It wasn't the rejection that hurt her, but the fact that she may have just lost a genuine friend.
Nimrit ran out of the bathroom, leaving a still frozen Shiv alone thinking. The girl he likes just confessed that she had feelings for him, so......

What now?

Part 2 will be ourlt soon. Please vote, share , comment, and also drop in suggestions and feedback.

Pyaar baato, Aai cha gaavat! Haq se Mandali !