Connection Part 3

I'll explain why I was away later. Here's the next part: I hope you like it.

The house swarmed up with questions, and all of them knew Nimrit very well she was a lead in the channels top TV show. But she had been away from acting for the past year, and half everyone wondered if this marriage was the reason.

Shiv lifted himself and his wife off the ground. He held her hand and took her to the captains room. The others dispersed to give the couple some privacy and gossip about this shocking revelation

He sat on the couch, and she sat next to him. He grabbed her feet off the floor and placed it on his lap. He gently caressed her toes and traced the design on the toe ring. He still couldn't believe his wife was here in the big boss house.

"Gussa hai?" She asked in a very timid tone. "Mein kyu gussa hounga baby," he asked, gently pressing on her feet, She sighed in relief.

"Mein yaha aayi aur humara secret reveal kardiya tujhse bina puche, isiliye. Meine bohot miss Kiya tujhe, tere bina neend bhi nahi aati thi. Bohot royi hu mein, bohot dukh hua mujhe jab yeh tere bare mein bakwass bolte the". Her eyes began filling up with tears again

He grabbed her hand and pulled her on his lap, "shh shh meri jaan meine bhi bohot miss Kiya".
"Aur bohot kuch samjha bhi humare rishte ke baare mein" Nirmit blushed at this statement.

Just then, Archana walked in, "arey bhai hum bhi mile tumhari biwi se, itna chupa rehe ho kahi nakli toh nahi hai Apni image clear karne laye ho?" And she laughed out sarcastically.

Shiv feared what would happen next. He was brave, but his wife she was a fierce punjaban.

"Arey archana tumse milne ke liye toh itni excited thi mein kya batau, woh kya hai na mein lawyer hu aur aajkal yeh bohot fake cases bhi hojate hai ladko par lekin koi bhi un becharo pe believe hi nahi karta ki ladkiya bhi in mamlon mein jhoot bol sakti hai. But thanks to you, Archana, tum toh desh bhar, mein example, ban gayi ho, on how sometimes women also stoop low to defame men, Congratulations!" And Nimrit forwarded her hand to shake, but Archana huffed in anger and walked off.

She turned around to find an amused grin on her husband's face, "what ? She messed with the wrong sardarni, " and with that, she flipped her hair.

"Jhor ki pappi Dene ka Mann kar raha hai lekin darr bhi lag raha hai tujhse" Shiv said, making Nimrit laugh wholeheartedly

Just then, sumbul and the rest of the mandali walked in. "Nimrit kya Kiya apne? Archana toh chup hogayi ekdum se"

"Please don't call me aap, itni badi nahi hu mein. And Archana ko bas Sach Bata diya, jitna mein usse samjhi hu woh fir apne normal self mein aajaygi".

Then Sajid said, "Ok baccho to the room of 6 its story time", Shiv grabbed Nimrits hand and walked to the room with the rest of the mandali they all took their beds, Nimrit sat in between shivs legs with her back against his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and placed his head on her shoulder. It felt so surreal to have her back in his arms.

"So Nimrit, as a new member, you tell us a story, your love story," Sajid said. She looked at Shiv skeptical of the situation. Shiv was nervous, too. He removed his hands from around her and moved back, and Nimrit felt like her heart was crushed just like it did on the day of their wedding.

"Kya Sir yeh sab chodo ap apna koi story sunnao" Shiv suggested trying to distract everyone. Soon, the conversation flowed from the industry to family to movies, and it ended with the lights out. Nimrit walked back into the captains room. She wrapped herself in the blanket and pretended to sleep, Shiv just walked into the room he wanted to talk to her, but he thought she was asleep.

Nimrit closed her eyes and thought back to her wedding day.

That's it for today. I'll try to be back soon. I'm too swamped up with work currently. Bearly got time to sleep.

Anyways, lots of love ❤️

Pyaar baato! Aai cha gaavat! Haq se Mandali!