Deal or No Deal Part 3

So, as you know, Shiv hinted his liking for Namya at the end of Deal or No Deal Part 2, so here's what happened next . I hope I did justice to this story.
Also let's get to 500 views with this story!!!

Let's start

A few days had passed, and the relationship between Shiv and Nimrit had changed completely.
They were inseparable, although they said they were just friends it sure as hell didn't look like it. One would often spot them holding hands or sharing hugs. In fact, every morning, Shiv would greet Namya with a forehead kiss.

The mandali noticed the change too and they were very happy for them.
Shiv was more expressive when it came to his feelings he would call her sweet names or compliment her irrespective of who was around.
On the other hand Nimrit was always aware of her surrounding, she was scared of starting a relationship in the house because of the history of relationships in season 16, they were either fake or a big joke. (Tina- Shalin, Soundarya-Gautam)

She was really attached to him and couldn't find it in her to vocalize that emotion, but it was all going to change soon.

This week, Shivrit barely spent time together, Shiv was nominated, and he wanted to spend as much time with his mandali as possible, but for some reason, Tina would always drag him away, asking for help with dance.

While Shalin spent more time with Nimrit as she helped him with his mental health issues. But this had now started a fight between shivrit.

Nimrit did not like Tina and Shiv's closeness, and she tried to hint Shiv about it. While Shiv hated the growing friendship between Nimrit and Shalin because he didn't trust Shalin. And he knew Nimrit would not back out from helping anyone, resulting in her getting used by him.

A day before the weekend ka war,

"Namya chal khana khane" Shiv called Nimrit,
"tum log kha lo Shalin ko kuch baat karni hai toh uske saath hi kha lungi warna khaneke baad bethna padega fir raat ko late hojayga," Nimrit informed Shiv.

"Usko Bol nahi baat karni aur chup chap plate le aa," Shiv said.
" No, I can't do that he needs me," Nimrit argued.
" I don't need you?" Shiv questioned. He was getting furious.
" You know what I mean, Shiv." Nimrit tried to justify
" Nahi mujhe nahi samjh aa raha," Shiv argued
"woh Shalin itna important hai kya?" Shiv asked now clearly irritated by Nimrit behavior
"Tina itni important hai kya? Dance sikhana itna important hai kya?" Nimrit argued.

"Baat mat ghuma, Nimrit." Shiv raised his voice

"Don't yell at me, aur mujhe nahi khana Tina ko bolo plate lane keliye," and with that, Nimrit walked off,
After that they didn't speak to each other.

The next day was the weekend ka war, and this would be the first time Shiv was wearing clothes that weren't approved by his Namya. As they weren't on speaking terms, Nimrit sat next to Sumbul, who sat next to Shiv.

Salman Khan came on the screen, and the bashing started. Once he was done, he said, "Aaj bohot tense hoagya chalo Ab todha mood lighten karle, Shiv ? Meine sunna hai apne yaha par bhi dance academy khol li?"
"Arey nai sir, woh Tina ko help chahiye thi toh bas Yun hi," Shiv explained.

"Nirmit! Apko yeh strange nahi lagta ki Shalin aur Tina ko apse aur Shiv se same time par help chahiye thi". Salman asked Nimrit.

"Sir, honestly, I did think about it, but mental health is a serious issue, I didn't want to take a risk. That's why I helped him."

"Okay, Shiv and Tina ek performance ho Jaye?" Salman announced. Shiv and Tina performed, and the whole time Nimrit had her fist balled up in anger.

"Nimrit kaise laga?" Salman asked, "Zorr se sir, " she laughed.

Salman walked off and gave them a break for some time, and Shiv approached Nimrit, "Namya, I'm sorry, teri situation unavoidable thi. Lekin mein avoid kar sakta tha, mein actually jealous hogaya tha isliye .....I'm sorry Namya".

Nimrit smiled wholeheartedly at his confession. It was really cute that he was jealous, so she pulled him in a hug, "it's OK, babe."

The housemates were asked to move towards the garden area for the eviction. Nimrit and Shiv sat together this time holding hands. Both of them were praying for Shiv's safety as he was nominated this week.

"Toh Ab aagayi hai woh ghadi, yeh honestly hum sab ke liye shocking hai. But it is what it is, so without wasting time. "

"Nimrit say your goodbye and drop Shiv to the main door, sorry Shiv lekin apka safar yaha Khatami hota hai. Good job, buddy, and all the best for the future. Khup chan."

"Sir No no no it's a joke, no? Sir?" Nimrit began mumbling, Shiv got up from his seat to meet everyone, but Nimrit wouldn't let go of his hand. "Nahi, he's joking, babe, no, please sit down." Tears started running down her face.

Shiv's heart broke both for himself as this meant the end of his 6 year old dream and for his Namya, who seemed more devastated than him.

He saw her going through this when Shalin made fun of her mental health issue, she was going into a panic state and he needed to be there for her, even if it meant suppressing his own emotions.

As if on cue he heard Nimrit hyperventilating, trying to get a hold of her breath soon his hand slipped out of hers and all the housemates gathered round her with bottles of water and tissues trying to calm her down.

"Everybody get away from her, everyone away right now don't crowd around someone who is already gasping for breath," Salman yelled at everyone.

"Shiv, take her to the room, and Nimrit, listen to me, calm down. I understand what you're going through, but think about him as well. Also, don't hold anything in. Let it go, ok?"

Shiv grabbed Nimrits hand and placed his other around her waist. He walked her to the room of 6 and sat her down on her bed. He then knelt down in front of her and grabbed both of her hands in his. He placed a long kiss on them, and that's the moment he broke down. He started sobbing in her arms as she pulled him close to her chest.

"Shiv mein tere saath chalungi, please I can't let you go Please understand "

"Namya kuch hi hafte baki hai, mere liye mera sapna Pura karde, please. Trophy le aao mandali walo." Shiv tried reasoning with her.

"No, no, I'm not staying. I'm going with you," Nimrit began mumbling in between sobs.

"Par Kyun tu continue karna, hum milenge finals ke baad, kyu nahi rehna" Shiv asked, holding her face in his hands.

"Because I love you damn it, I'm in love with you, and I can't imagine staying away from you.
I'm an idiot for not showing it before or expressing it. But I do I love you so much, please Shiva mujhe le ja saath mein."

Shiv cried in her arms. He may have lost the game tonight, but he won this beautiful girl's heart. He showered her with numerous kisses, and I love you toos.

"Mujhse pyaar karti hai na, toh mere liye ruk ja please,..." Just then, they heard Sumbul's voice. "Sir bula rahe hai tumhe."

They walked out towards the garden hand in hand, "Nimrit" Salman called out, "Yes Sir"she said wiping her tears, "Tumhara confession dekh kar Bigg Boss keh rahe hai, Shiv ko agar bahar bhejdiya toh woh har jagah oxygen mangega. Isliye aap apne pyaar ko yahi pe rakh lijiye, aaj hum Shalin ke pyaar ko bahar bula lete hai. Tina, come on, say your goodbyes, " Salman said.

"Yes, Sir," Tina replied and went around saying goodbyes,
While the mandali erupted in loud cheers of joy and Nimrit jumped onto Shiv and surprised him with a warm peck on his lips. "Ab saara oxygen mein hi dungi," Nimrit whispered after the kiss.
"Aur kisi se chahiye bhi nahi, I love you, Namya."

"I love you too Shiva".

The End

Next up : 'What now? Part one'

Hello allyou lovely people, thanks for all the love you have given this book. Please don't forget to vote. Comment and share, and it motivates me to do better.

Also, a new story will be out soon, I'm not ending the deal or No Deal completely, I may write a part 4, but now I have a few other ideas that I want to share with you.

Pyaar baato, Aai cha gaavat! Haq se Mandali!