Chapter 32

Lizzie pov:
As soon as those words left Scarlett's mouth Rose started crying. Completely in shock. No sound just tears and she just hugged her. It was a beautiful moment to witness. I went back over to little Rosie junior and admired her, I noticed she had green eyes just like her mother with a hint of blue from her father. But god she was so small and fragile, the hospital issued clothes were hanging off her tiny arms.

I started thinking about me and Rose and our future. We haven't said I love you yet but I'm imaging the rest of our lives together even when we're gray and old. I go over to her and Scarlett and rub her back trying to get her to calm down a little bit. I've never seen her cry this much before.

I go to Scarlett and tell her how strong she is and how proud of her we all are. Apart from those few words I told her the room was silent. I hadn't even noticed Chris left the room, I know Colin's there to look after the three of them so I go look for him.

"Chris why did you leave?" When he looks up he looks distraught,

"Oh I'm sorry Liz I didn't wanna make anyone worried"

"That just worried me, we have all the time in world I'm here for you"

"Well I stepped out because I got a phone call" he took a deep breath but it was shaky and sounded like he was struggling, "Well I no longer have a baby on the way let's just say that."

"Chris I'm so sorry, is there anything I can do to help? And I mean anything."

"Yeah do me a favour and don't follow me tell the others something came up with my brother. I'll put my location on for you so you don't worry"

"Chris are you sure it's safe for you to drive I can take you"

"No stay here and don't let anything happen to them"

With that he stormed out of the hospital. I didn't know what to do so I did exactly as he said and told them he would reach out when he can.

We continued talking and marvelling at baby Rosie until we were kicked out by the nurses because they had to do tests and Scarlett needed rest, we decided to go home.

One month later: Rose pov:

We've been waiting patiently for the past month for our honourary child to make it out of the hospital and today is the day.

To be continued........

————————————————
Any questions about the book here

Any random questions here

Make sure to eat and drink something

Have a good day/night