Chapter 8

Lizzie pov:

Today the cast had promo interviews to do for Age of Ultron. Rose came for moral support and I was paired up with Aaron.

"What is your guys favourite part of shooting this movie" the interviewer asks

"I personally like being around everyone and the energy that gets created. I mean we're all like big kids so just having that sort of vibe means we either get loads of work done or none at all but either way everyone has lots and lots of fun"

"I'm gonna have to agree with Lizzie we don't have many like 'big stunts' were we have to be on wires which would be fun but oh well, so we just mess around alot and eat food whilst we watch people like Robert Downey Junior doing all of these stunts and stuff. Which is a huge inspiration by the way"

Rose was sitting behind the cameras and I kept making eye contact with her making me smile and I think the interviewer caught on

"So this next question we have already asked everyone and they all said the exact same thing, who on set do you ship the most we will have lizzie answer first"

"I don't think I really ship anyone so to speak but the bromance between Evans and Hemsworth is real"

"I think I can see that, Aaron what about you"

"ROSABETH FOR LIFE" He shouts making everyone laugh

"Well believe it or not every last person we interviewed apart from Lizzie said the exact same thing" my jaw dropped and Rose made her presence known from behind the camera

"Why does literally everyone say even the hair stylist, I just don't see what everyone else is seeing do I need glasses or something"

"That's what I'm saying" I agree with her

She gets up and high fives me

"Exactly so shut up about it, that goes to everyone"

She stays behind my chair giving me a small massage as Aaron decides to speak

"Well first of all this whole interaction won't help second of all-"

"I don't even care this massage is heaven but carry on"

"As I was trying to say second off all Rose got this job for around set to film what happens between the actors and stuff which you guys should be excited for because I garuntee you more than half of it will be just Lizzie and her doing stupid things and gazing into eachothers eyes"

Rose beats me to it and smacks Aaron round the back of his head

"I swear to god maybe you should be playing Wanda your hands are magical"

Everyone laughs but I am not joking in the slightest.

She leant down next to my ear and whispered

"Maybe you would like to see what else they could do"

She laughed and stood back up but continuing with the massage except for now my face was beat red.

We continue the interview but I am not focusing to a single thing happening. I've made it. This is heaven.

"Come on Lizzie time to go, you still need to film a few more re shoots today"

"Carry me then because I will fall asleep trying to walk" I said as a joke but before I knew it I was being carried bridal style to her car. I need to find out what gym she goes to

As she drives me back to set her hand is on my thigh the entire time. These butterfly's need to fuck right off. Is it bad that I'm not actually annoyed about people thinking we're together. I mean it wouldn't be the worse thing in the world I hope she feels the same because if not I don't know what I will do.

Rose pov:

I have no idea where I got this sudden burst of confidence from but imma keep faking it until I make it because if I know one thing for its that this girl is the one. And I don't care what I will have to do to make that happen.

"Come on Liz we're here. So hurry up because I need to go get my camera I havent filmed anything today"

"I'm up I'm up"

"Will I have to carry you again or can you walk"

"Carry me" she says in a dramatic way but jokes on her I want to carry her

"Such a little baby"

"Yeah well I'm your baby so deal with it"

"Alright then where am I going"

"Lot c"

"Chris if you don't stop filming me you won't be able to have kids and won't feel your balls for the next 2 weeks"

"Oh this is so going on Instagram"

"You've made your choice start running now I'll find you after I drop off Lizzie. And remember I have eyes everywhere Evans"

When I tell you this man became Usain Bolt. But I'll find him I always do.

"Well your Majesty we have arrived at your destination"

"Thank you very much for being my personal taxi"

She gives me another kiss on the cheek and I freeze again

"I love seeing your face when I do that it's cuter than usual"

I freeze again. What the fuck does she expect me to do with that information

"um ok cool cool cool cool cool cool see you later I guess"

She laughs and walks off. I swear I'm going to listen to that laugh for the rest of my life.

After I watch her walk of I go to collect my camera and start working

_________________________________________

More setting up for future chapters speaking of next chapter will be a date thingy

Any questions ask here

Make sure to eat and drink

Have a good day/night