The Chapter You've All Been Waiting For

Lizzie pov: Present

"Once your grandmother left and the whole boyd situation died down, or so we thought, your mother finally asked me to be her girlfriend and this is that story"

Rose pov: Past

Today was the day. I had finished her surprise, everyone else knew the plan so they didn't disturb us, all I had to do now was wait. I needed to wait until it was beginning to get dark but leave us enough time to see the sunset.

Time skip bc I cba and I've left you waiting for long enough:

"lizzie put these clothes on and get ready I have a surprise for you" I was shitting bricks I have no idea why we've practically been together for God knows how long now but now I just need to actually ask her.

Whilst she was getting ready I was sitting on the couch otherthinking all the different possibilitys and outcomes probably looking like I'm having a midlife crisis that's when she came up to me from behind tilted my head up and kissed me.

All my worries were gone. This is the girl for me.

"So are we going or are you just going to sit there with your jaw on the floor"

"Uh yh let's go" I stood up quickly, took her hand and led her to the car where once again I was a gentlewoman and opened the door for her.

I told her to wear some shorts and a simple shirt and I also bought along one of my hoodies because I knew it was gonna get cold.

On the ride to the beach I kept one hand on her thighs and felt her staring at me. We had some classics playing like Beyonce and Rihanna just to set a good vibe and to calm my nerves further.

"Seriously olsen what are you looking at?"

"I'm not looking simply admiring" she replied with a smile. That one sentence reminded me of the trampoline park and different it all was even though it was that long ago. We had nothing to worry about and now all these different issues keep appearing. Nevertheless I wanted to enjoy this time I had with her.

After driving for 30 minutes (idk new York I'm just making it up) we finally arrived so once again I opened her door and held my hand out for her to take. I went to the trunk of the car and took out a picnic and blanket

"You really couldn't get more cliché than a beach picnic" she once again reminded me of something yet this time it was our very first date

"Who do you take me for? Of course that's not the only thing I have planned, as a matter of fact, I have 2 more surprises"

"Of course you do"

"If I remember correctly you quite liked what happened after my first cliché"

"Just shut up and show me these surprises"

We walked along the beach front talking about everything and sometimes just in silence. She never stopped the physical touch wether it was holding hands or leaning her head on my shoulder and to be honest I think we both need that.

We reached the private part of the beach that was locked in by fences and large trees

"Rose are you sure we're allowed in here?" my lizzie asks quietly as if someone's gonna hear us

"Yes now hop the fence so I can give you the blanket and food" I'm just going to continue acting like I didn't buy this part of the beach for her

She jumps over quickly and after I pass her everything just before I jump I turn back to make sure no ones looking

"Rose you know this is highly illegal right"

"Yes I do now shut up and pick a nice spot. I was just going to use the beach but I don't want paparazzi to be taking pictures of us"

We set up the picnic and layed out on the blanket we had spring rolls and a variety of different sushi (can you tell I'm really hungry rn) and a nice bottle of champagne. I also brought my Pentax K-3 Mark III camera so that I could take pictures.

Once we are sat down and drink maybe just a little bit of champagne and some secret vodka I took with me I was ready to ask the question and show her the 2 surprises

"Lizzie there's something that I need to ask you and I was honestly thinking about asking weeks ago but then everything happened and it was all just a mess but I just wanted to tell you now how much I like you and how you're honestly the best person I couldve ever asked for you make home feel like home and I don't ever want to be without you-"

"Rose I get that you're professing right now but if you don't hurry up and ask"

"Right yeah Elizabeth Chase Maximilf Olsen would you make me the happiest woman in the world and be my girlfriend"

"Fucking finally"

As she said that she pushed my back onto the sand and straddled me. My hands found her hips quickly whilst one of her hands was holding my face and the other buried in my hair

"Not that I don't love this but"

"Rose you better hurry up and speak" as she said that she went lower and started kissing my neck making it difficult to talk

"Uh you see that beach house" I felt her nod, "yh well I um built for you and its got a perfectly good bed in there. Less chance of a sex tape getting leaked"

She sat up still straddling me then leant back down and kissed me once more before standing up and walking to the beach house somehow twirling the keys in her hand when they were in my pocket

"Come on Cromwell I've got work in the morning"

I scrambled to stand up and ran after her then picked her up bridal style and ran towards the house.

Inside it had 2 floors the downstairs which included a small kitchen and a spacious living room with a dining table enough for 10 people the upstairs which I very quickly ran up to had a master bedroom with an en suite and a smaller guest bedroom also with an en suite.

Considering it was only me and her dad who built the whole thing I would say it went pretty well.

Anyways back to the main point I threw her down on the bed and started taking my clothes off then hers not wasting anytime.

Scarlett pov:

"Do you think they're going at it yet?" I asked into the room

"1000%" Ashley replied

_________________________________________

Now that this has been written expect a bit more fluff and then we'll go back to angst 😁

Any questions about the book here

Any random questions here

Any requests you may have

Hope you have a good day/night